Who would you like to see return to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yeah that would be why. You should check it out man. in my opinion, Nitro and WCW was way better then WWE nowadays.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Attitude Era was created by Vince Russo I believe (lol) to compete with WCW for ratings. Served its purpose well. I missed that period so I've been watching regular episodes of it for years to catch up.

13th

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm not so sure to be honest ;o

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sage said:
Attitude Era was created by Vince Russo I believe (lol) to compete with WCW for ratings. Served its purpose well. I missed that period so I've been watching regular episodes of it for years to catch up.

Yeah it was, and I've been doing the same. Think I've pretty much done it now though, a few episodes/moments here and there I've not seen but most of it I have. Was very enjoyable. Personally never seen the appeal of WCW.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
Yeah it was, and I've been doing the same. Think I've pretty much done it now though, a few episodes/moments here and there I've not seen but most of it I have. Was very enjoyable. Personally never seen the appeal of WCW.

Opposite for me, I always watched WCW. I guess I'll have to watch the Attitude Era then, while you watch the WCW Era :D