Who would you like to see back in WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Batista easily. There was so much more for him to do with his character and improved mic skills. He could always put on a solid match and get the crowd pumped as a face or heel. I think SD in particular misses him carrying them on his back

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Mordecai
Thought the character had great potential.

Muhammad Hassan
Unfortunately mistimed.

those are two based purely on the characters I think they could have some interesting storylines.

ATKOOL

Reaction score
I figure you mean no former WWE champions......

I'd love to see MVP come back. HHH ruined him on SD and he never recovered after that losing streak. Never the same........hated how they brought up his past in the storylines. He was the reason I tuned in to Smackdown in 2007. Loved his run as US champ. Last time it actually meant something in my opinion anyway.

Deuce

Reaction score
The top 3 superstars I want to see return to the WWe would definitely have to be.

MVP= The guy was so exciting to see in the ring and he was a great U.S champ and I would love to see him have another reign with that belt but that may just be my opinion.

Carlito= The guy wasn't used like he should have been, the guy is an Upper-Mid card wrestler at the least and I would love to see the guy get a few mid-card title reigns and I wouldn't mind seeing that guy compete for a Main Event title either.

Fit Finlay= I always liked seeing this guy wrestle in the WWE, he had a great move set and could cut decent promos.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Trevor Murdoch: Dunno what it is about him, but I just really enjoyed him. I liked his redneck look and thought he and Cade were such a great tag team

It is a shame that he screwed himself over when WWE re-signed him last year. He announced it in an interview before WWE announced it and then they pulled the deal.

Dale said:
Shad Gaspard: JTG hasn't done anything since them splitting them up, so bring Shad back and reform these guys. They were incredibly over yet oddly never won the straps.

Good choice. I was a fan of Cryme Tyme and I also wondered why they never got the titles. I remember at one stage they won a number one contenders match but it took many months before they were given the title shot. If WWE ever get serious about pushing the tag team division then it would be a smart move to bring him back.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
easily mvp.i recently listened to the art of wrestling podcast,and im convinced wwe dropped the ball on him.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
MVP is one.

Mordecai never got a real run with the character. The character was pure gold and was destined for greatness but they cut it short. The feud he could have had with Undertaker... just the build would have been magnificent. Light vs. Darkness. They just pulled the rug from under him, gave him a crappy vampire gimmick, then sent him packing.

Hassan was another... but that was just bad timing and UPN being pansies. Hassan was awesome and he could garner real heat. I mean... come on the guy was just perfect.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I agree that Hassan's character was great. Sometimes the media forget that WWE is entertainment, all tv shows and movies have the bad guys and Hassan was one of those in WWE. The worst part about that character being pulled was the wrestler behind the gimmick never made it back on television, not even with a new gimmick. He doesn't even wrestle anymore which is a real shame.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
tbh i really like davari! i think he was a great character! mordecais gimmick was fantastic but another bad wwe decision to cut it short, and i also think Kerwin White should come back, i love chavo and i really liked that gimmick!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
There was talk about WWE bringing Daivari last year but nothing ever happened. There is always a chance that he could be brought in for the new crusierweight show that WWE are planning for the Network. In WWE he was underused as a wrestler after first excelling as a manager.

Chavo I can't see coming back anymore, he had his run for a long long time but WWE were not interested in pushing him at the end.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
It also doesn't help Chavo has taken shots at the poster boy of the company in Cena.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Can anoyone remember / find YouTube videos of that gimmick they were set to debut a few years ago that was a sort of Undertaker / Mordecai gimmick but he never made it past the first video package I think it was? I wanna say he was English too.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Well remembered sir.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Chavo wouldn't come back anyway, he had to job to Hornswoggle for weeks which is ridiculous for a guy like him. Great wrestling background.