who would you Fire from TNa at the moment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hoyt was good back when he was known as Dallas. Then in late 2005 he was still going strong, but now it is clear they have nothing to do with the guy. They have enough midcarders, so I say just release the guy.

Rave on the other hand would slot straight into a weak X Division, which is especially void from heels.

But yeah, RNRI suck.

Ballin

Reaction score
Kip James/BG James- These guys have always been boring in the TNA.
Rhaka Khan- I don't like her, nothings doing.

That's all. I can understand firing Steiner but I would keep him for the year. Raisha Saeed needs to stay she's Kong's manager.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
The only people that I think should be fired are some that seem to be a majority: Black Reign, BG James, Kip James, Rellik

And one who a lot of people like, but he is as much of a heat-vacuum as Chris Masters imo.....Robert Roode. Does anyone else notice that James Storm and Robert Roode are like Carlito and Chris Masters, so do what WWE did/should do...fire one and push the other.

Qwake

just answer the damn question or Kenfan will force you to watch the Movie "Pluto Nash" for atleast 3 times....

B.G. James - He has been pasted his prime since 2001, doesn't wrestle well, he needs to be let off.

Black reign - i don't see the gimmick anywhere, Dustin rhodes doesn't look in the best shape either, As well pasted his prime.....

Johnny devine - No charmisa, nothing.. this guy is basically a TNA verison of Charlie haas, but Haas is better...

Matt morgan - I never can stand him in wwe nor in TNA.. I don't think he would generate ratings either....

Lance Hoyt - This Man is a TNA Test, I don't like him either and his wrestling his got worst as years came, just like Sonny Siaki tna career....

Shark Boy - SB3:16 will hate me for this.. But this cunt is shit enough said...

Rhaka Khan - Meh.. just filing up the roster with nothing 2 do.

scott Steiner - Pasted his prime, getting old....

rellik - i don't Mind johnny The bull, but he never had charmisa or anythign to generate heat and reaction....or atleast keep the heat consiantly...

Kip James - This is the main problem why tna ratings going down.. I blame him... he sucks

i wouldn't re-new Sting contact either....

I like Sharky boy as in the wrestler but I hate his gimmick lol, I would change his gimmick and keep him :p

I agree with basically everyone else up there, well Devine is alright I guess...good heel for the X-division, or best heel imo.

Matt Morgan isnt great but he is worse then alot of other guys tbh :)

Reaction score
BG and Kip James: They dont do anything on TNA. Ever.
Team 3D: One's a blubber. one's a former reverand.
Black Machismo: i cant stand people who copy others gimmicks.
Rellik, Rhino and Lane Hoyt and Jimmy Raw because they all simply suck.