who would you Fire from TNa at the moment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

just answer the damn question or Kenfan will force you to watch the Movie "Pluto Nash" for atleast 3 times....

B.G. James - He has been pasted his prime since 2001, doesn't wrestle well, he needs to be let off.

Black reign - i don't see the gimmick anywhere, Dustin rhodes doesn't look in the best shape either, As well pasted his prime.....

Johnny devine - No charmisa, nothing.. this guy is basically a TNA verison of Charlie haas, but Haas is better...

Matt morgan - I never can stand him in wwe nor in TNA.. I don't think he would generate ratings either....

Lance Hoyt - This Man is a TNA Test, I don't like him either and his wrestling his got worst as years came, just like Sonny Siaki tna career....

Shark Boy - SB3:16 will hate me for this.. But this cunt is shit enough said...

Rhaka Khan - Meh.. just filing up the roster with nothing 2 do.

scott Steiner - Pasted his prime, getting old....

rellik - i don't Mind johnny The bull, but he never had charmisa or anythign to generate heat and reaction....or atleast keep the heat consiantly...

Kip James - This is the main problem why tna ratings going down.. I blame him... he sucks

i wouldn't re-new Sting contact either....

Bigfella

Reaction score
just answer the damn question or Kenfan will force you to watch the Movie "Pluto Nash" for atleast 3 times....

Black reign - i don't see the gimmick anywhere, Dustin rhodes doesn't look in the best shape either, As well pasted his prime..... That's kinda TNA's fault. He lacked Television Appearances so his gimmick kinda died down.

Johnny devine - No charmisa, nothing.. this guy is basically a TNA verison of Charlie haas, but Haas is better...
Are you kidding me? This guy is the John Morrison of TNA.

Lance Hoyt - This Man is a TNA Test, I don't like him either and his wrestling his got worst as years came, just like Sonny Siaki tna career.... This guy is a great tag team wrestler.

Shark Boy - SB3:16 will hate me for this.. But this cunt is shit enough said...
Shut the Shell up!

I wouldn't fire anyone. Nuff Said :y:

Wrestling Station

All the washed out wrestlers atm. They do nothing except cutting cheap promo's backstage. And when they are finally given a few minutes in the ring.. They botch big time. (you all know to whom im pointing my finger).

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This thread appears way too often. IMO we should just sticky a topic along these lines so these threads don't have to be continually created.

No. Firing people doesn't neccessarily help ratings. That's more from a booking perspective IMO, this is for talent.

Reaction score
I would fire Black Reign because hes overweight he could barely fit in his costume , boring matches, has a boring gimmick, and is just taking up space on the roster.

Kaedon

Reaction score
The Cruiser/XD guys except for AJ, Creed, Lethal, Sonjay, The Guns, and Petey Williams, Steiner, Robert Roode, Lance Hoyt, Jimmy Rave, Kip James, Curryman, Shark Boy, Super Eric, Rellik, and half of the women. Id also repackage Black Reign as the Son Of The Dream, and make BG James a road agent.

xtremebadass

Oh I have been waiting for something like this for awhile...

Sonjay Dutt- Other than making Lethal look good,this guy is a total dick, I can't stand the guy. He isn't funny, he has a horrible gimmick, and an even more annoying entrance. He is useless.

Consequences Creed- About 5 matches and he has been there for 4 months? His ring skills aren't bad...but...He is totally useless.

Johnny Devine- There is no positives coming out of this man, none at all, he is useless.

BG James- Hmmm, I can't even say anything bad about the guy, because that makes his other flaws look better. He is useless.

Kip James- See BG James. He is useless.

Raisha Saieed- I swear if she was a little japanese chick in a kimona, that would have kicked ass, but no. She is useless.

Jimmy Rave- Oh jeez, his ring skills blow, he is butt ugly, his gimmick sucks, and he tries to pull Lane Hoyt down with him. He is useless.

Rhaka Khan- Where did she come from? Why does she have a job? Until you can answer those, she is useless.

Christy Hemme- Her singing is up there with Jillian's. She is useless.

Rellik- If they would have done more than partnering him with Reign, maybe he could have worked. He is useless.

Black Reign- Other than the comedic ill fitting wig, he is useless.

Eric Young- He used to be funny and some of his gimmicks were good, but they bombed. He is now useless.

Matt Morgan- Following the VKM lifestyle doing "rough cut" You see where that got them...he is currently useless. Try pushing him Mr. Russo.

I am also teetering with Rhino, Sting, Traci, and Tomko, but I was merciful.

Black Reign, BG James, Kip James, Rellik, Rhaka Khan, Karen Angle...
Oh, for a minute there, I thought you said Karen Angle...

Oh wait, now that I look back at it, you did, what the hell is wrong with you? lol

Seriosuly, Jimmy Rave? Rave should be one of the top guys in the X Division, as he can wrestle with great charisma (if not given a shit gimmick), is an awesome wrestler, and generates amazing heat. Lance Hoyt is the one holding him down.

xtremebadass

Well if Rave is as good as you say, I guess he can stay, but they need to scrap RNRI.

Lance Hoyt holds no man down, that man is talented, I am a fan of his, but I was a fan of his big time during the Hoyt years, like 2004-2005, he was tag champs with Kid Kash, then he went singles and he had his own "HOYT SECTION" in the crowd, that was good times. He can still kick ass, he is a little out of shape though and he looks like a total creep in the RNRI.