Who Would You Bring Back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newmie

Reaction score
Over the course of the wrestling era in the world there has been a number of tragedies and numerous deaths of guys still in their prime... So i am asking, if you could bring back one, and only one wrestler who died before their time and bring them back to there own respective era... who would it be?

List:

Eddie Guerrero

Chris Benoit

Owen Hart

Mr Perfect

Brian Pillman

Mike Awesome

Davey Boy Smith

Crash Holly

Chris Candido

Kerry Von Erich

Rick Rude

Bam Bam Bigelow

Yokozuna

Art Barr

*If I have missed any who you would like to consider or chose as yours say them... This is just all who I could think of off the top of my head.

For me I would bring back Eddie Guerrero. He'd still be wrestling now and he was absolutely incredible. Eddie4life

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Dang...This is hard

Eddie and Owen are both great..

I mean with Eddie he would still be wrestling would have most likely been champion about at least 2 or 3 more times by now..

and Owen might have got the big one later on..

Then again with Benoit you can find out what really happen that day by just asking him what went down...now I mean if he was honest idk....me being one that say he didn't do it..

but I guess I'll say Owen Hart so we can see him have a chance to be World Champion.

Moonlight Drive

Mr. Perfect would usually be my pick, but his time in the sun was done when he died.

Owen had unlimited potential and imo was better than Bret. Definitely Owen, Eddie is a close second though.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I will go with someone not on the list and go with Bruiser Brody. Maybe somebody in America would have came to their senses and made him a real big star here.

Reaction score
Brian Pillman. If he hadn't had the car accident and had still had the ability of the 'flying Brian ' days. And had continued to develop the 'loose cannon' character then I think he could of been a big star through the attitude era.

Switchy

Reaction score
Eddie Guerrero, he is probably in my top ten favourite wrestlers of all time and I think he was just plain awesome in the ring and on the mic.

My second choice would be Davey Boy Smith because he's English and there's also Mr Perfect and Chris Benoit to who were greatness.

It's a shame that so many of thse guys have passed away and it makes me wonder how the wrestling industry would be today if they were still alive...

Airfixx

Depressingly enough, that list contains many of my faves... Bam Bam, Bulldog, Rude, Perfect, Eddie, Owen, Benoit.... Hard to choose.

I guess if I went with how much they'd still have left to give now, I'd prob go with Eddie... Otherwise, Mr Perfect. (I don't think Owen would have ever got the BIG one.)

papadavecpw

Reaction score
Pretty hard to pick to be honest. Candido was always quite underated.

Id probably have to go with Eddie Guerrero to be honest. Owen a close second as im sure he would have gone on to become even more of a legend then he already is

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Eddie Guerrero. I would've loved to see a HBK/Guerrero match, and a Triple Threat between him, Jericho, and Benoit. So many matches that can never happen, and so many memories that can never be. Man, I miss him; one of my favorite wrestlers.

Qwake

:g: this is a tough one...

I would say Owen Hart, he was great, plain and simple. He had some good feuds and could have had alot more, he should be on the same level as Bret Hart. Bret gets seems alot more popular then him but Owen should definitely be at his level.

My choice would have to be Eddie. He was still quite young, his gimmick was awesome. His promos were always done well and made everyone laugh but he could also be serious. His matches were great and he would have had much more title runs, he already had one lined up for him later on in the year. He would be my pick.

xtremebadass

Mike Awesome is dead? WHAT!

Mine would have to be Eddie, since I only saw about two of those other guys in action and one I don't really like talking about since, I would say about a year ago last July... I still wasn't that big on the Wolverine anyways, he never did it for me.

Kizza

Benoit. Just plain awesome. And Owen Hart. See Benoit's reason.

I never cared much for Eddie.

The Shua

Reaction score
Clearly, the top 3 choices are Owen, Benoit and Eddie

However, given the way that Owen parished, I'd have to give the nod to him. It's just a damn shame the way it ended...and I think that he would've been able to capture at least 1 heavyweight title.....but I would hope he would've gotten out of the business before the "E" kicked in.

Eddie#1

Reaction score
I'd have to go with Eddie Guerrero for the simple fact that, IMO, he was one of the greatest technical wrestlers, one of the greatest on the mic, did some of the greatest promo's, and he was and still is my favorite wrestler of all time.

It would have been interesting to see him win the triple threat between himself, Batista, and Orton for the WHC that was supposed to happen the week after he died.