Who would you add

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Since Jeff Hardy was suspended, I think part of his punishment should be to send him to ECW. This way you can afford to have Morrison retain at Summerslam, and you'll have the next face challenger for Morrison. He and Jeff have feuded in the past, so we know the matches will probably deliver.

I would add Noble, London and Kendrick and either Benjamin or Haas to the roster aswell.

Mazz

Reaction score
Most or all of the cruiserweight,alot of technical wrestlers like Hass and Benjamin and bring back Sandman.

3lions

Reaction score
ECW has always had a deplted roster. The Brand revolves around a handful of guys (recently: Punk/Morrison/Boogeyman/Big Daddy V) and then the rest fill the gaps. It was the same before the draft when Punk/RVD/Burke/Cor Von were running the show.

However, now RVD has left the Brand, there is no longer any 'star power' to help carry the Brand. Nobody on the roster is at that level currently and that's where the problem lies. To solve this problem, I would trade Umaga or Mark Henry to the Brand (not currently, but when the moment is right). Both guys are legitimate Upper MC/Me guys and have the level of star power to carry a Brand like ECW.

I know ECW is a glorified development show, but it needs that biggish name to help put the young guys over and make people care about the Brand. That role has been filled by Kurt Angle/Big Show/RVD/Benoit in the past.

Note: I would also add Burchill/Helms/Nick Dinsmore to the roster.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
I'd get rid of ECW and make RAW and SD better...

Agreed... ECW is pretty much going nowhere. They need to take the guys who are actually good on there (Punk, Morrison, Burke) and throw them on Raw or SD!, I don't care which.

And, well, Sandman needs to go back.

straight_edge76

I would add a few guys and take away a few guys also...

I would add...
Jeff Hardy
Kenny Dyskstra
Charlie Haas
Paul Birchill
Jamie Noble
Gregory Helms

and take away..
The Miz (OVW)
Matt Striker (Raw)
Big Daddy V (Raw)
Stevie Richards (SD)

Reinvented

Reaction score
I would only like to send

Finlay he will add that major heel element

Super Crazy he belongs on ECW

Shelton He needs a push and in ECW he would get it

Kane ECW needs a major face and Kane could pull it off

Chris Masters The Extreme Masterpiece sounds good to me.....

Doctor

Reaction score
I would add Chris Jericho at first, if he decides to return to WWE. Then the whole Cruiserweight Division plus the WWE Cruiserweight Title, who would be renamed "ECW Cruiserweight Title" of course. Well, with Y2J and the Cruiserweights ECW will be a lot better, but SmackDown! will be doomed, but I don't care.

BTW, of course The Sandman has to go back to ECW ;).