Who would win an I quit match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who would win an I quit match?

• Total voters

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Whoever the bookers wanted to. :jericho:

But really, how do you have a four way I Quit match? Unless it's an elimination match, who of the other three participants get the victory if someone grabs the mic and says "I Quit?" The loser doesn't necessarily have to be in a submission hold to do so, and it might be the case that they're being put into two different people's submission finishers at once (like Austin being simultaneously caught in the Walls Of Jericho and the Crippler Crossface at King Of The Ring 2001.)

All things considered, it'd likely be Goldberg. Face or heel, he's the only person out of these four that I can't see ever grabbing the mic and giving up.

Last edited:

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
CM Punk loljk.

CM Punk would surely quit first, I see him being the most prone to giving up.

I would say Goldberg, could see him punching and kicking Batista or maybe The Rock until they can't take the assault anymore.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Eh, as much as I would like to say Batista would win.... I have to go with Goldberg. He barely talks in the first place and unlike the other 3, he was made to never quit.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Will give all Rock voters a like.

Reactions: Swift

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
CM Punk loljk.

CM Punk would surely quit first, I see him being the most prone to giving up.

I would say Goldberg, could see him punching and kicking Batista or maybe The Rock until they can't take the assault anymore.
I will.....kill you.....:aries:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say this, I can't see Goldberg ever saying I Quit. Same goes for stars like Cena and Taker. Rock, Batista, and punk would say it before Goldberg would.

Reactions: Ovaldinho
Reaction score
:notsure:Is this a kayfabe thread?
I thought this was just a clever jab at Punk and part timers