Who Would Make the Best ECW Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which New Breeder Would Make Best ECW Champion?

• Elijah Burke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus Cor Von

• Matt Striker

• Kevin Thorn

• Total voters

LKP

Elijah burke nothing esle to be said really thast it elijah burke.

Switchy

Reaction score
Marcus Cor Von is more deserving of a title reign than any of the new breed but Burke would be my second choice.

Reasons: Cor Von has tons (well quite a bit) more experiance than the others and is very underrated. When he was in TNA he deserved the title more than anyone else in the locker room and was even promised a title shot but never got it. He is decent on the mic and great in the ring but burke is only a few steps behind him and the only reason I chose Cor Von over him is the experiance factor. burke has plenty more time to improve his skills and win the title (providing he doesn't get a career threatening injury) but Cor Von has worked for years and is at the peak of his career and should get a title before he retires eventually.

Rated R Superstar!

Reaction score
i think my first choices would be Cm Punk Or Elijaj Burke both awesome competitors:D

Markz

Reaction score
Cor Von no dout, he's got amazing brute force and power and is amazing to watch, the new Goldberg/Brock Lesnar in my opinion. Also to see Cor von against other champions like vs Edge would be fantastic to see.

Reaction score
Elijah Burke, He has the charisma, He has the ability and could be the best heel champ in the wwe. Elijah Burke is one of the best on the mics and at his age it would really push Burke if he was ECW Champ. Burke could be the man to lead the company in ten years and would be the best ECW Champ.

straight_edge76

Two Words..

THE PPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alpha Male all the Way been a fan since The days of Monty Brown in TNA he has good mic skills, great ring presence and he has above all else, the pounce the most awesome finisher in ECW, next to the Pepsi Plunge/GTS combo of Course lol

MaStAViC

Reaction score
Well it's between Con Vor and Burke.

My choice would be Con Vor since he is very deserving of a championship reign. He would be a very credible champion. Not to mention he would add lots of prestige to the ECW Championship, even though there is no more prestige in the title anymore. Also he has great mic skills and good in ring ability, a very high moveset.

But Johnny Nitro is a good champion right now but Con Vor should definately be next in line for the title.
I agreed with everything you said except for that "Johnny Nitro is a good champion right now." I just cannot see Nitro as a champion; of course, the ECW champion isn't as prestigious as it used to be when compared with the current WWE Champion and World Champion titles, but Nitro just does not look right as a world champion (Intercontinental champion, sure).

Wooderz245

Reaction score
It has to be Marcus Cor Von. He just has that look of a champion and i think that it's a crying shame that he was constantly robbed of the NWA world title back in TNA, and that he is now being forced to take a backseat to Elijah Burke. If Cor Von wants the gold, he has to break away from the new breed but remain a heel.

straight_edge76

Yeah Cor Von i think could be the next great heel champ. in the WWE since they arent giving Orton a push right and doubt they will anytime soon

Reaction score
None of the guys you listed in that poll. There are more credible champions in the roster like CM Punk because he is so talented, and Tommy Dreamer because of his hardcore reputation and legacy from the original ECW.

DcDudley

Reaction score
Dont think anyone will agree with me on this, but anyhow.hehe. I think Kevin Thorn has a huge upside. Would like to see him pushed as a ME and possibly the next champ. He has great inring skills and vampires fucking rock damnit!!!lol