Who will hold the championship going to Mania?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It will be Orton (c) v Batista in the worst WWE championship match in Wrestlemania history. Probably with a stipulation to liven this shit up.

The stip being whoever can get the fans to give a flying fuck and chant their name wins the bout.

I apologise for the profanity.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The stip being whoever can get the fans to give a flying fuck and chant their name wins the bout.

I apologise for the profanity.

Guarantee you Daniel Bryan, then all the announcers, then Mick Foley, then the ref, then Randy Savage, then then the ice cream vendor, then some fatass in the front row, then Jimmy Snuka... all those guys would be "winners" and the match would never end.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Guarantee you Daniel Bryan, then all the announcers, then Mick Foley, then the ref, then Randy Savage, then then the ice cream vendor, then some fatass in the front row, then Jimmy Snuka... all those guys would be "winners" and the match would never end.
Forgot the crackhead

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Forgot the crackhead

FRONT ROW CRACKHEAD! *clap clap clap clap clap* FRONT ROW CRACKHEAD!

(Unless you mean Jake Roberts, which is always possible. Either way it's a more possible crowd chant than either guy getting cheered.)

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
FRONT ROW CRACKHEAD! *clap clap clap clap clap* FRONT ROW CRACKHEAD!

(Unless you mean Jake Roberts, which is always possible. Either way it's a more possible crowd chant than either guy getting cheered.)
haha

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think it's pretty clear that I will. I mean Hello? Butters.

Let's make it happen.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Who do you think will hold the WWE World-heavyweight Championship going in to Wrestlemania XXX? I want it to be Daniel Bryan but it probably wont be him. It'll probably be Orton and then he'll lose to someone at 'Mania XXX.

I think Orton will most likely be champion going into Mania. They didn't have him beat Cena two times in a row lately in "big" matches for nothing.

As far as the main event, it'll prob be Batista vs. Orton vs. Lesnar. With Batista coming out on top. I think Cena might feud with Bray at mania. And, I'm hoping DB fights Undertaker. I would love to see DB in the main event; however, seeing him fight the dead man would be amazing.