Who will Charlie Haas come out as next

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

In all seriousness I hope he takes a heel turn with this. And eventually becomes a force to be reckoned with.

Christian

Reaction score
Even though this is really funny i hope Haas eventually will be taken serious. He has a crap load of potential. I almost died laughing when he pretended to be Cena. But for now he can keep entertaining us all.

charlito was fucking HILARIOUS

C4

I personally think this gimmick is hilarious, they need to keep it going.

Reaction score
Charlberg...that would be weird being like gillberg, but it would be something different than what the WWE does with him, today.

Original Sin

Reaction score
I'd love to see him come out as The Rated C Superstar. Hedge.

If WWE wants this gimmick to last more than a few more weeks/months, they're going to need to stop having him job every week. Yes, it's funny. But the crowd will eventually turn if it's just a constant squash.

Moonlight Drive

CHHHHUUUUUUUUUMAGA!!

Chody Rhodes

Chanu

Haas Hogan

All I can think of for now

seX-Power

Kane... Khaas???

Undertaker... Haasertaker???

rofl at Haaswoggle...

wat about The Great Charli
or better yet... Vickie Charrerro

Haight

Reaction score
I predict Mike Haadamle next week . He will be in a suit holding a clipboard ...and everytime he'd start talking he would look down at the clipboard. Haas would mispronounce words and get the names of wrestlers wrong. Finally Adamle will confront Haas, but Haas will just copy everything Adamle does.

Adamle: Charlie...What do you think you're doing?
Haas: Charlie...What do you think you're doing?

Haas will commit to "being Adamle" for the next several weeks just following him everywhere he goes and imitating him untill one day we see Adamle snap and somehow Haas will turn heel....