Who will challenge Joe next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
no way kevin nash. he's too old and his knee's are breaking. Booker T and AJ Styles i would like to face him for the title. AJ Styles needs a push and a run with the gold i think. he may not be ready now but in about 6 months he will.

Not that I don't wan't to see AJ as champ.. But you do know he is a former champion right? Why wouldn't he be ready? Elaborate please?

Hardy90

Reaction score
Because holding the NWA title when they were still doing weekly pay per views is hardly the same as holding their top title now every week with monty pay per views. It's a different ballgame now.

And if Nash challenges Joe, im giving up on TNA....again

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^Suprise, Suprise. Especially coming from a TNA Hater..

Well still Aj defended, and remember wrestling is scripted. It's not like he worked hard to defend the championship.. He worked hard to sell spot's, and all.. That's it.. Nash is going to screw Joe, then battle him.. I doubt they will give him a title match..

Reaction score
Because holding the NWA title when they were still doing weekly pay per views is hardly the same as holding their top title now every week with monty pay per views. It's a different ballgame now.

And if Nash challenges Joe, im giving up on TNA....again

I agree with you on the Nash comment Tna needs wrestlers who are hip, not wrestlers who need a hip!