Who will be the wwe's rising main star in 2010?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will be the biggest wwe star in 2010

• The Miz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kofi Kingston

• Sheamus

• Drew McIntyre

• John Morrison

• Ted Dibiase

• Total voters

LKP

Who will be the main guy in wwe in 2010? I think its Ted dibiase or Kingston myself :)

Kofi Kingston
Sheamus
The Miz
Ted Dibiase
Drew McIntyre
John morrison

Or pick anyone on the current wwe roster.

LKP

I didn't add him or swagger cause it looks like wwe are not to high on them at the moment. Mind you i hope they prove me wrong.

Kaedon

Reaction score
The choice is obvious, Jo-Mo

LKP

Now i want to believe that i really do ^^^^. But ive got a feeling they might fuck up somewhere. I really do want to see Jomo rise but i think 2011 will be his year.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I chose Morrison which I think is the safest bet as of now.

Ted Dibiase would have been my number one choice but the WWE's latest signs of being fickle on young talent has scared me off. Not seeing Legacy in a big role since their DX feud makes me think they are going to drop the whole Dibiase/Orton feud altogether which will be a big mistake imo.

And the other guy I see really stepping up is Drew McIntyre, I feel that if SD goes through a rough patch with injuries to main event heels McIntyre will be the first guy to step up. He has tons of potential already.

Of course there's Swagger and Ziggler but apparently they've been given up on without being given a real opportunity.

MizMasta3000

unfortunatley, think Kofi will be a safe choice. Wish WWE didnt give up on Swagger :sad:

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'm gonna wing it and say my money is on Seamus. WHY, Because i think the E is gonna take one of them big risks like they do every 10/20 yrs or so lol. Nah i know he is taking on Cena at TLC, But i dont think he will take the title then. But i think they are gonna keep him looking strong as fuck. And say fuck lets do it. And i think he is gonna get a Lesnar style push and hit the ME and take the title real fast. I also think Drew Mac will climb rapidly cant hurt the fact these two have got big players behind them, like HHH, HBK, and Vince cant hurt them can it ;).

Montana

Like Kaedon said, the safe/smart pick is John Morrision. I'd assume Ted Dibiase is WWE champ bound in his career. Depends how fast they want to push him. The only thing getting in his way is his clone brother. (The wwe might want to throw them in a tag team)

Two guys no one has mentioned yet is Cody Rhodes, and Bryan Danielson. I don't think Danielson will jump to main event status within a year, but i could see him winning the ECW belt, and moving to a bigger show. Rhodes has been given some big wins, and although im not sold on him, I don't think that matters much to the WWE. THey want to make stars, so i could see Cody as well.

iamironman

Reaction score
well cena is here to stay but who will do best out of those choices? deffitnly the friday night delight

noumenon

Although it's Sheamus and Kofi getting the mega pushes right now Jomo seems like a lock to be main eventing by the summer. Kofi and Sheamus' push could still fail at this point. Jomo has been around for a while, he's flashy in the ring, kids like him, he's fairly over and has pretty much done all there is to do in the mid-card.
I think all of the above listed are going to eventually be main event players (although as of late I'm having trouble seeing Ted), but this year will most likely be the year of Morrison over on Smackdown. I called it already...WM26, Batista vs. Jomo for WHC.

Reaction score
The two safest bets would be Kofi and the Miz simply because of the reactions they get. While Sheamus is currently getting the biggest push, I'm still hesitant to say he's going to stay a main eventer since it was this time last year that Kozlov was thrust into the main event scene, and we see how that has worked out.

I see a lot of people saying Morrison, and while I think he will one day main event and is getting a solid mid card push, I don't think he currently has the fan support to be put in the main event anytime soon.