Who will be the permanent Raw GM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Ric Flair is an interesting choice considering he isn't in TNA any longer. Please say it won't be Stephanie. There's no hints towards that, just saying.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I've had enough of seeing McMahons on television. A rare appearance is fine (mainly from Vince, since he is just a great overall character) but I wouldn't want to see Steph every Monday.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Would love Heyman that could be an interesting way to stop him and Lesnar suing the WWE by giving him the GM job!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
2dd57bede291606c0eda36c59cac110a.jpg

Reactions: Matt

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It would be neat for them to bring it back up and finally reveal who is was all along (only this time, present them in person), but since Vince apparently can't even remember what happened three weeks ago on his own show, he probably has already forgotten the Anonymous GM ever existed.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Heyman seems like a good possibility. Maybe Steph, Austin or Flair could do it as well, I don't know.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
heres an out there suggestion for two guys currently on the wwe payroll

diamond dallas page
or
roaddogg

both guys are well spoken (especially the roaddogg) and can play face or heel on the mike
i think both would be awesome as gm

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I hope it's Stephanie, but I've got such a bad feeling about this.

Summer storyline anyone?

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
im a big fan of stephs as well. i thought she did a really good job at gm even though alot of people bag her for her bookings and what not. im also a fan of shane in the role but sadly i think steph is too involved in the creative team and raising a family and i havent seen shane have anything to do with wwe for a while now