Who will be the next wrestler to die this year?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So yeah. So far it seems like this has been a record setting year for wrestling deaths, and I think since we're only barely halfway through we have at least one more good one in store for us. So who do you think it will be?

Personally, if it does happen, I'm hoping for someone from TNA. Just to make sure things are spread around.

It'll probably be Sting, in a horrible altar boy, dildo crucifix accident. (Use your imagination to picture that one. I did and its hilarious)

Anyway, discuss.

PeepShow

LMAO, this is kind of a heartless thread if you think about it, but hey, who cares.....lol

Logic says it would be Kurt Angle, but I honestly wouldnt be suprised if its Steiner, or Batista. I mean, just look at them. Maybe Big Daddy V, he may have Heart problems, you never now.

Soulpower

I'll go with the safe pick... Kurt Angle.

People have been saying he's the next to go for a while, so I'm taking him. Sabu would be my second choice as he botches some sort of Aerial move and dies on impact.

My other guess is a bit of a stretch... Matt Hardy! Think about it. All those of years of saying, I will not dieeee! Fate could turn around and get rid of him just to prove his ass wrong.

Truth

Reaction score
Rnady Orton becomes a legend and kills himself, ah maybe not this year

Kurt Angle or Jeff Jarret

NooDLE

Reaction score
Monty Brown. He missed the ECW show to obviously kill his family and himself.

Fatal 55

Reaction score

LMAO... ^^^

I get paranoid now when i hear news of a wrestler missing a show...

My guess... ermm. I dunno... Hornswoggle & maybe Vince (No, not another fake death) Mcmahon

Montana

Hey, what the hell is this>\?? What even happened to our list of top 10 most likely to die???

Anyways, ill go with an Outsider so to speak. None other than Scot Hall.

3lions

Reaction score

Stealing my material now are you? I blantantly said the exact same thing Tuesday.

Anyway, as for the thread, I don't know. Mae Young seems like she will live forever, so maybe she will die this year. I could also see X-Pac dying soon, or maybe Sabu.

Reaction score
This is horrible thread because most tna wrestlers not like wwe take steroids not someone from tna jesus they fine if u a legened in wwe u gonna die because wwe sucks u dry they take your talent take it away hopefully lashley cena and at least 130 more in wwe that dont have no talent.