Who will be the next NXT Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
We all know that Bo Dallas is currently the NXT Champion, and i've been thinking this over, Who will be the next NXT Champion? Leo Kruger faded away after losing to Dallas. Cesaro's got a good run in NXT currently. Big E never got his rematch from what I've seen, don't quote me on that, I might be wrong, Sami Zayn has his thing going with Dallas where Dallas is putting him down as him being not as good of a wrestler. My point is... Who do you guys think will win the NXT title next? Zayn, Cesaro, Big E?

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It won't be one of the main roster guys, that's for sure.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sami Zayn deserves it, Corey Graves deserves it, Adrian Neville deserves it, there are many deserving people other than Bo Dallas... what with WWE and thier logic with champions and how long their runs are.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Zayn is logically next in line for a shot, and I reckon he'll be the guy to snatch the title of Dallas. I could be wrong though. I'll be happy with anyone but Dallas nonetheless..

Reactions: David5150 and Rise

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Zayn is logically next in line for a shot, and I reckon he'll be the guy to snatch the title of Dallas. I could be wrong though. I'll be happy with anyone but Dallas nonetheless..

I'd love to see Zayn capture it, but as you said, Anything is better than Bo.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
CJ Parker. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN.