Who will be the next Divas Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will defeat AJ for the Divas Championship?

• Aksana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alicia Fox

• Brie Bella or Nikki Bella

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Cameron

• Emma

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Summer Rae

• Layla

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Naomi

• Natalya

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Tamina Snuka

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Oh I did sweetheart :kiss:

xoxo

2e0326e8c51eae7ae381d66d2c9ded2d.gif

Reactions: Wilby

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Urgh. A Diva's Invitational. Hopefully it's like the Cruiserweight Invitational match from Wrestlemania XX and involves a lot of quick eliminations and doesn't run longer than ten minutes.

After last night, I'm on the side of Tamina taking the strap from AJ now more than ever before. The look on her face after being announced into the Diva's Invitational match at Wrestlemania implies that she's out for herself going into the match. I'm betting it'll all boil down to AJ surviving the rest of the Divas and then after Tamina enters last, AJ expects that she'll just simply lie down for her and let her pin her and retain the championship, but instead, Tamina will attack and finish AJ and her title reign off. In the aftermath, AJ will use the fact that she was already exhausted from having spent a good portion of the match wrestling before Tamina entered as her excuse for losing the strap, which will then lead to Tamina going over AJ again at Extreme Rules.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I can see it coming down to AJ, Tamina, Nattie, and Summer Rae.

Then AJ tells Tamina to eliminate the others and Tamina turns around and eliminates AJ and herself. Following that, Nattie eliminates Summer Rae to have the long-awaited blondes feud on Total Divas.

:boss:

wk

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I was thinking along the lines of clotheslining AJ over the top rope and going over herself at the same time.

wk

It's not a battle royal though, is it? The rules as explained on WWE.com indicate that they're gonna all be inside the ring (and/or surrounding it in separate brawls with one another) at the same time and then one fall, pin fall or submission, will end the entire match. I doubt they'd have two battle royals on the same show.

I thought the rules at first were going to be the same gauntlet-style rules that the Cruiserweight Open match from Wrestlemania 20 had where two people start in the ring and once one of them gets eliminated, another comes in until only one man is left standing, but it seems that isn't the case. Now that it's only one fall to the finish, I'm betting that AJ manages to just barely squeak by with the victory and then Tamina becomes thirsty for the gold, turns on her in the subsequent weeks, and then takes the championship from her at Extreme Rules.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
It's not a battle royal though, is it? The rules as explained on WWE.com indicate that they're gonna all be inside the ring (and/or surrounding it in separate brawls with one another) at the same time and then one fall, pin fall or submission, will end the entire match. I doubt they'd have two battle royals on the same show.

I thought the rules at first were going to be the same gauntlet-style rules that the Cruiserweight Open match from Wrestlemania 20 had where two people start in the ring and once one of them gets eliminated, another comes in until only one man is left standing, but it seems that isn't the case. Now that it's only one fall to the finish, I'm betting that AJ manages to just barely squeak by with the victory and then Tamina becomes thirsty for the gold, turns on her in the subsequent weeks, and then takes the championship from her at Extreme Rules.

Oh.

I didn't look at the rules on wwe.com. I just presumed it would be a battle royal with that many people involved.

Okay, then forget that part. I still think Nattie comes out on top and she beats Summer Rae to do it.

wk

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If WWE had any sense they will hire back Barbie Blank aka Kelly Kelly give her all the money she wants and give her the divas title on her return you all have to admit she was the only diva that got over with the crowd

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
If WWE had any sense they will hire back Barbie Blank aka Kelly Kelly give her all the money she wants and give her the divas title on her return you all have to admit she was the only diva that got over with the crowd
No. I'd much rather see Kharma return and squash the shit out of KK.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
How I've missed BLFFL's utter drivel. Oh, wait...

At this point in time I'm past caring about the Divas and who should champion that shitshow of a division.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
One of the bellas. Tamina will rough AJ up and one of the bellas will capitalize. Really though, who cares?