Who will be the big singing at Revolution

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will be the big signing at Revolution

• Mark Henry

• Brock Lesnar

• CM Punk

• Christian

• Carlito

• Cesaro

• RVD

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
I just read this:

And it really made me think it is Mark. Just sounds like he was pissed about the scooter thing on the same show Big Show was upset about. Also he wants to have some notable matches & Tony was talking about it being a "HUGE, HUGE" star

Which tells me it's either a big star or a big guy. And the "HOF worthy" bit by BS tells me it's not a HOFamer yet.

I wouldn't think it was somebody as big as Brock but I mean, history shows Brock does whatever is more cushy for him. If Tony can do that then...

I really think it could be Christian as well but he may not want to yet if WWE is planning on using him in the Edge storyline.

Carlito doesn't really scream "HUGE, HUGE star" to me. If Cesaro isn't already signed, then it really could be him

What do you think?

Last edited:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Kurt Angle, probably.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I mean it's possible but he's a Hall Of Famer

It just seems weird for somebody to call a Hall Of Famer "Hall Of Fame Worthy" He IS in the Hall Of Fame already.
He's talked about how unsatisfied he was with his last match, idk it's possible they're teasing that he has his real last match there.

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
He's talked about how unsatisfied he was with his last match, idk it's possible they're teasing that he has his real last match there.
Oh yea anything possible just as I said it seems like a weird thing to call Kurt Angle "Hall Of Fame worthy"

The Fiend

Reaction score
Batista and CM Punk have denied this
The best we can hope for is Lesnar but I expect it is Kurt Angle
Kurt is close with Sting and he is close with McMahon too
Seeing the info we have to go on
He’s the most likely

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
The best we can hope for is Lesnar but I expect it is Kurt Angle

But Kurt IS IN the Hall Of Fame. Not only Hall Of Fame "worthy"

I mean I can definitely see why it would be Kurt & if it weren't for that comment then I would agree. I don't THINK it'll be Brock but I hope I'm wrong. Brock does w.e he wants so you never know. What would AEW even do with Brock though?

Brock vs Omega would be pretty cool actually.

I'm still saying Christian...
or based on the "Huge" comments Mark Henry, where he's buddies with Big Show & not happy about the Legends show.

Henry might be an underwhelming choice for some but I would love to see him show up just as mean as anything with another Hall Of Pain run.

Who knows, maybe it'll be somebody none of us expect like Kane or Ryback.

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score

Looks like it’s all but confirmed

OH SHIT!

That popped me until I remembered the terrible condition he was in WWE, he looked more crippled than Hogan.

Still a great asset. I hope he can get in good enough shape to make one more match entertaining

The Fiend

Reaction score
It could be a double signing
There is still a lot of rumours concerning Christian
He isn’t under contract to WWE and they have no immediate plans for him
Both of them signing simultaneously might give AEW the boost they need to keep old fans happy and new viewers enticed to watch more