Who will be fired?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
Every year WWE does some "spring cleaning" and they release half the roster. With ECW coming to an end, there's room for some releases and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a cluster of firings after the draft. Who do you think will be "future endeavored"? I have a list of people I can see getting the axe, but it doesn't mean I want them to, I just came to this conclusion based on how they're being used on TV.

Baretta/Croft
JTG
Finlay
Mike Knox
Primo
Carlito
Slam Master J
Mickie James

Thoughts?

maty619

Reaction score
Doubt Mickie will go, I'd hate see Croft/Barreta (Dudebusters) go, they are some of the best young superstars on the roster. I wouldn't care less if Finlay or Knox went, I can't stand face Finlay or heel Finlay for that matter and Knox is weird, he is not over and the only reason I remember him is because of his beasty beard. Doubt JTG will go because I can actually see a bit of potential in his feud with Shad (though not much effort has been put into it, are Shad and JTG supposed to be brothers btw?). Carlito and Primo can just GTFO, enough said, though Carlito won't for a while as he is mentoring Mr. 1.9 (hopefully for no more than 5 weeks though). Slam Master J, well...enough said. Btw wtf is with Curt Hawkins, he is still on the Smackdown roster on wwe.com, he hasn't been on Smackdown for over a year.

nation

Reaction score
Mickie James? lmao. If they fire her they're complete blueberries.

Reaction score
Hopefully they fire:

Chavo
Hornswaggle
Ezekiel Jackson
Mark Henry
Finlay
Mike Knox
JTG
Shad
+ leave 4 or 5 Divas and make them valets. FIRE the rest as they add NOTHING to the show and take up match time needed to further storylines.

Reaction score
Finlay won't get fired, they'll remove him from active duty and he'll go back to training boss rookies. He's so fucking good as a trainer, as Regal would be too.

Who should be fired:
Both Colons, Carlito is lazy and unmotivated, Primo is just boring. If you want to bring in some hard working brothers, bring in the Briscoes, but that is some wet dreaming.

Chavo- they have buried him so much that no matter what they do, he is irreparable. He should go and make tons of loot in Mexico and be treated like a god with and bring some pride back to the Guerrero name.

Chris Masters- they brought him back to wiggle his tits. He would be better served as a Chippendale's dancer.

Hawkins- if he isn't already released

One of Cryme Tyme- it always happens, a tag team breaks up and one gets a mild push and the other goes nowhere. Don't care which one, they are both equal. One's big and the other has a voice that would get him raped in prison.

Some of the divas- don't really care as long as not Glamazon, Gail, Mickie or Neidhart. The first three can work and Neidhart has a role that could become prominent if booked correctly.

Teddy Long- he's just too played out

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Hope Slam Master and Jimmy Yang get fired.

Other guys who I think are getting the axe.

MVP
Vance Archer
Vladimir Kozlov
Primo
Katie Lea
Zack Ryder
Mike Knox
Chris Masters
Alicia Fox.

Reaction score
Mickie for sure not.. They should use Chris Masters properly, not for having tits hydrolex, if not he will get booted.

I hope Hornswoggle and Finlay get the boot

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Enzo beat me to the punch on Finlay but yeah. Finlay won't be fired because Vince uses him by making him go up against younger guys to show their potential. Finlay was used to find out of Batista had potential. Finlay brings out the best of people and that's what people don't understand.

LKP

Reaction score
Finlay will go back to being an agent. He will retire before he gets fired... if he ever gets fired.

Masters, hornswaggle, primo, knox and i think rosa mendes.

maty619

Reaction score
Someone mentioned Vance Archer, he has the potential to be really great but he has not appeared on TV since ECW, a better moveset and he would be ace, we saw it with Sheamus, he got a new and better moveset and look where he is now.

seeit

Reaction score
JTG so Shad can be pushed as a singles heel. Ryder & Hawkins, Rosa Mendes and Hornswaggle - at least that's a start.

Beer

Reaction score
Enzo beat me to the punch on Finlay but yeah. Finlay won't be fired because Vince uses him by making him go up against younger guys to show their potential. Finlay was used to find out of Batista had potential. Finlay brings out the best of people and that's what people don't understand.

Source to where you found this info?

Kizza

Reaction score
Bellas. Come on, it has to happen.

Masters. He's been groomed to be released for ages.

Chavo. See above.

Knox. Various times it's looked like he's gonna get a push. The tag team with Haas was really his last chance tbh.

Hoyt or whatever his name is now.

Primo & Carlito. They obviously have no idea what to do with these two.

Katie Lea. Easily the most underrated women's wrestler in the WWE, possibly with Jillian, but at least Jillian gets on TV.

Paul Burchill. Yeah, same with Primo/Carlito. They have no use for him, and they can't seem to give him anything. Shucks.

Kozlov. Long time coming.

nation

Reaction score
Burchill was released a while ago.