Who Was Backstage At RAW?, WZR Radio Reminder, Christian's Return, Austin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
-- As a reminder, WrestlingINC.com's WZR Radio airs LIVE tonight from 8-10EST. We've got a jammed packed show tonight with the Elimination Chamber PPV, RAW, Triple H and 'Taker's WWE returns. You can also call us LIVE in hour number two with your questions or comments. Look for the live chatroom and media player links around 7EST here on the website. It's always a good time on Tuesday nights during WZR Radio so we hope to see you all tonight!
-- Steve Austin posted the following on Twitter, regarding Tough Enough "It was a rough day at Tough Enough...lots of stuff going on...trainers are working hard with every one...it has been a lot of fun."

-- WWE.com has an interview up with Christian. Here is what he had to say about his medical clearance "I don't have a definite date yet, but I'm hopeful that it will be in the next few weeks. I'm not planning on missing WrestleMania." We noted yesterday here on the website that Christian was still weeks away from an in-ring return. This confirms our report.

-- Goldust was backstage at last night's RAW taping in Fresno, California. He was also backstage at the WWE Elimination Chamber PPV on Sunday night.