Who wants to have a go at me?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
lol i know it was stupid. I'm new to this.

Johnny Demon, you must be pretty damn stupid if it took you really long to find out my trivia questions. Let me ask you a question. Did your mother drop your fat ass on your head when you were a baby? Or does it just run through your family?

C4

Nick, you just cracked the most lame joke of this millenium. Congrats! :crazy:

Nick_2007

Reaction score
His ass hasn't replied in this thread with a reply like i have been doing, so i must be winning. My jokes are lame, so what? I have seen much lamer jokes on this forum before, and i must say, battling people is fun. I have a new joke ready for when his wanna be punk ass replies.

Wrestling Station

^lol!

yes.. 3 lame jokes in one thread is just too much for us to stand!

Johnny Demon

Reaction score
lol i know it was stupid. I'm new to this. Did your mother drop your fat ass on your head when you were a baby? Or does it just run through your family?

FYI I fell down my basement stairs 2 times when I was a baby.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
How's your mom Johnny? Last time i saw her she was on her back.

Johnny Demon

Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!! You fucked my dead mother!!!!!!!!!! YOU PERV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick_2007

Reaction score
This is so stupid, you can win Johnny. I'm not going to fight with someone that i don't even know over the internet.

This Guy

even before Johnny replied as it relates to him vs. Nick, Johnny won.....however Johnny's reply that he fell down the stairs twice didn;t help defend against Nicks, were you dropped on your head...um lamest flame thread to date, and well since it ain't going anywhere....

Status
Not open for further replies.