Who wants to have a go at me?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipknoted

Reaction score
you told me good there, you did....i'm not messing with you anymore...

PeepShow

I declare slipknoted the winner.

thumbup.png

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I was looking through your window last night and you were typing on the computer. You must be what? 30 years old? Well i thought that you had a nice house, until i heard "Johnny, why didn't you put the toilet seat up?"

And you were like. "Cause i forgot"

And then the other voice said "Get in her and do it right now!"

And you were like "Yes Mother"

Wrestling Station

I was looking through your window last night and you were typing on the computer. You must be what? 30 years old? Well i thought that you had a nice house, until i heard "Johnny, why didn't you put the toilet seat up?"

Liar!!!!!!! :lookaround:

From which book of cheap jokes did you read that? :zippy:

Johnny Demon

Reaction score

:wassat: You write insults like you write trivia questions( for people who don't get this, I'm in his trivia tournament)

This Guy

^^his trivia is pretty easy....I'm laughing at you and your opponent because you took so many guesses to guess the correct answer on that one where it was obvious after 1 clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.