Who wants a FREE upgrade? [Legend]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
@Prince Bálor, you're the winner of the first legend rank upgrade. I will donate on behalf of you as soon as I have more people to upgrade, too. It just makes things much easier for everyone, including myself.

The reason why I have chosen @Prince Bálor is due to his activity, he's unselfish and has a heart of gold, from what I have seen of him. He interacts with everyone and anyone, he has great opinions and he gets along with the community. You can tell he is passionate about being a Legend and you can see that he would immensly benefit from this upgrade. As what I have seen from him, he's a phonomenal user and every forum owner would love to have someone like him on the site. Great guy.

Furthermore, the reason as to why I have announced this although I opted against it is because it'll do more good than bad, and it'll also make others aware of what sort of forum users I'm looking to upgrade. He's a prime example of those who deserve to be upgraded and is definitely someone who is very active on the site.

With that being said, those who have already 'entered' are yet to be decided upon, so it doesn't mean they're out the race! Everyone still has a chance. I want to see who else wishes to be upgraded and their reasons as to why, or simply why others have nominated other users and so forth.

Continue the good work, guys!

Oh, man! I don't know what to say... I'm forever grateful!

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
Is it too late to enter?
If not...

I'll be honest, even though I'm active, the only reason I'm here today is thanks to Solidus, because of the PSL. I do love this community, but since I only just started watching the WWE, I don't know much, and am kinda a little scared, since I might get something wrong. Anyways, as I said, I'm kinda a bad typist, so I usually make mistakes. Editing my posts would be really nice though. You are very generous to be giving these Legend ranks away, I really don't even care if I don't get it, but I just want YOU to be okay with what your doing, since this seems kinda big.
Some people that should get it besides me(they may already have it... LOL tbh I'm too lazy to check) follow:
@Nickelodeon @deth @Neptune @Zach @C.M. Shaddix @Runebane33 @Forrest OAKADA
Those are some really nice people, and helped me a LOT as soon as I got here. If Neptune actually comes, Inhave a question. What happened to the Caporen profile picture? Oh yeah, and where did you get that? Is there one of Pikachu? LOL, these guys are really nice and deserve one, probably more than me. Now, I'll finally stop rambling, and finish, with again, a really deep thank you for trying to bring this community back to life.

Reactions: Neptune

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I would like one because eh why not? I like having "Digg" next to a yellow username along with a custom title

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Already have it, so does Deth, maybe Nick @Thyst04