Who wants a FREE upgrade? [Legend]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Yo Saylor.

What's up bro? Long time.

As for all the responses and all the suggestions/reasons, I have noted them down and I will definitely look into who deserves the upgrade. But furthermore, I have made one decision already as to who deserves Legend and the person has commented on this thread. I won't disclose who as of yet as I don't want others to get 'discouraged', etc.

Remember guys, everyone has a chance - it's not about your post count. It's about you as a person. Hell, you could have 50 posts and 20 of them HQ creating discussion, putting your opinions forward, etc.

I just want this community to be more active, even though I have only just came back. But ultimately, I want to be able to have active discussions with fellow wrestling fans, so I see no better way but to 'motivate' others by gifting them an upgrade.

Reactions: seabs

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
What's up bro? Long time.

As for all the responses and all the suggestions/reasons, I have noted them down and I will definitely look into who deserves the upgrade. But furthermore, I have made one decision already as to who deserves Legend and the person has commented on this thread. I won't disclose who as of yet as I don't want others to get 'discouraged', etc.

Remember guys, everyone has a chance - it's not about your post count. It's about you as a person. Hell, you could have 50 posts and 20 of them HQ creating discussion, putting your opinions forward, etc.

I just want this community to be more active, even though I have only just came back. But ultimately, I want to be able to have active discussions with fellow wrestling fans, so I see no better way but to 'motivate' others by gifting them an upgrade.
It's cool to see another return...hopefully you stay.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
yeah hopefully more people get active so i can leave again jesus christ

though when somebody goes down i'm on that injury reserve list

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
yeah hopefully more people get active so i can leave again jesus christ

though when somebody goes down i'm on that injury reserve list
Greatest sub in the history of forums. When the going gets tough...we get the Swing Cars in there.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Greatest sub in the history of forums. When the going gets tough...we get the Swing Cars in there.
i told solidus i'm ready coach i'm the man coach i put in the work coach i'll suck your dick coach and he put me into the game and i scored a touchdown, i was carried off the fields by the vets who think i'm autistic and we all dumped gatorade on solidu- coach it was great

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
i told solidus i'm ready coach i'm the man coach i put in the work coach i'll suck your dick coach and he put me into the game and i scored a touchdown, i was carried off the fields by the vets who think i'm autistic and we all dumped gatorade on solidu- coach it was great
this post gave me serious, life-threating STDs.

Nick

Reaction score
I think I'd do well with the Legend because I've already been gifted 2 year long legend subscriptions, so a third would be pretty cool :) I'm also trying to be more active around here again, been watching WWE a little bit more. Not enjoying too much lol, but I'm trying

Reactions: Solidus1 and Saylor

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
@Prince Bálor, you're the winner of the first legend rank upgrade. I will donate on behalf of you as soon as I have more people to upgrade, too. It just makes things much easier for everyone, including myself.

The reason why I have chosen @Prince Bálor is due to his activity, he's unselfish and has a heart of gold, from what I have seen of him. He interacts with everyone and anyone, he has great opinions and he gets along with the community. You can tell he is passionate about being a Legend and you can see that he would immensly benefit from this upgrade. As what I have seen from him, he's a phonomenal user and every forum owner would love to have someone like him on the site. Great guy.

Furthermore, the reason as to why I have announced this although I opted against it is because it'll do more good than bad, and it'll also make others aware of what sort of forum users I'm looking to upgrade. He's a prime example of those who deserve to be upgraded and is definitely someone who is very active on the site.

With that being said, those who have already 'entered' are yet to be decided upon, so it doesn't mean they're out the race! Everyone still has a chance. I want to see who else wishes to be upgraded and their reasons as to why, or simply why others have nominated other users and so forth.

Continue the good work, guys!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I run two "games" on this site. The Fantasy League and IWT. I promote activity :dawg: