Who wants a FREE upgrade? [Legend]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Okay. I'm giving away some legend upgrades away for free. In other words, I'll pay for them and get Solidus to give them to a few members who I feel deserve the upgrade.

No, it's not about post-count, it's more about the personality of someone; how active they are and how much of an HQ user they are.

I understand the pain and the struggle of not being able to have all these fancy perks, as I was once in that position. I'm now wanting to give back to a community that has an active user-base with great people, and I think there's no better way to give back to help by upgrading a few members, while the money goes to a good cause by helping run this forum.

I'm not quite sure as to whether I should get life-time or a yearly upgrade for members, but if it's yearly, it means there will be more upgrades for more people. I'll let you guys decide on whether it should be yearly or a life-time upgrade.

As far as the requirements go, there isn't any requirements. The winners will be chosen by the public but I also want to see and judge for myself as to who is worthy. However, as always, I want to hear your views and opinions as to who should get the upgrade, or why you feel as if you deserve the upgrade. Alternatively, you can let me know how the upgrade will help you - will it help you be more active? Do you think it'll motivate you to be HQ? Let me know your reasons.

Kind regards,
Saylor

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
I want to be a legend because I like to see my name in yellow.

That's the only reason.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I have a 1 year upgrade but I want a longer one cuz I need to edit my posts and stuffs plus I like tha banner and yellow name.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I have a 1 year upgrade but I want a longer one cuz I need to edit my posts and stuffs plus I like tha banner and yellow name.

Have you only got a yearly subscription? If so, how longs left on your current subscription? Althought this was aimed at non-legends, I will take this into account.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Have you only got a yearly subscription? If so, how longs left on your current subscription? Althought this was aimed at non-legends, I will take this into account.
I think 11 months...

Reactions: Saylor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
First off, that's very kind of you. Not many people would do what you're willing to do, give this thing away for just free.99 :)

I am one of the most active members here, and if there's one thing I'd do if I had some spare money, I'd buy a legend. But, the thing is... I can't, because I'm an unemployed bum.

I am in no way clamoring for it, 'cause there are other people who deserve it, as well. @Red Rain @Swing Car @Butters! @edge4ever are some of those cats. And if I don't end up getting a legend upgrade, I'd be happy if they did.

Reactions: Zany Clowny

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
First off, that's very kind of you. Not many people would do what you're willing to do, give this thing away for just free.99 :)

I am one of the most active members here, and if there's one thing I'd do if I had some spare money, I'd buy a legend. But, the thing is... I can't, because I'm an unemployed bum.

I am in no way clamoring for it, 'cause there are other people who deserve it, as well. @Red Rain @Swing Car @Butters! @edge4ever are some of those cats. And if I don't end up getting a legend upgrade, I'd be happy if they did.
I don't know what you're talking about lol

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Oh now I get it. That is very nice! Give it to prince. He's sexy

tumblr_inline_nrtdz6mYkE1qkwso3_500.gif

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal