Who thinks the midcard titles should merge?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
This is a horrible idea. I'm all for one world title. But keep a couple mid card belts.

rydogg

Multiple Time WWEF Hardcore Champ, BAYBAY!
Reaction score
This is a horrible idea. I'm all for one world title. But keep a couple mid card belts.
yeah, I did come to the realisation when the size of the roster was brought up.

Reactions: edge4ever

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The whole idea of a mid card belt is Blue. It doesn't represent anything.
Build credibility. It's a trial run with the fans. It's accustomed for wrestling fans to believe in a wrestler who has what it takes to get a midcard title. A rung on a ladder of success, so to speak. It's a stepping stone. It's an opportunity to make your name, or rebuild it. Or when the titles mattered, it was usually a symbol of reassurance to fans that someone was getting a push. Like a signal for fans to "watch out" for this guy.

Also, they shouldn't merge the titles. They need to do the opposite and keep them separate. Build an identity for both and build them up as something prestigious. They were on a good track at WrestleMania 31, but some where along the line it dropped off again. I have faith in them keeping the titles on track, but they are currently far away from that.

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
Absolutely not. I agree with the majority on this one. Keep them. Just book them better!

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
QxZS3ha.png

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
That'll be like Vince committing suicide. It's just something that shouldn't happen as then what happens to the wrestlers that used them to propel them to greater things? Yeah, there could be other championships but the other championships need to be launched alongside the main ones.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
No John Cena must overcome the odds and finally win the IC title :pity2:

Yes. And he should fight The Miz in the ME of WM once again, but this time for the IC title. Cena wins and all is right with the world.:heenan: