who thinks Matt morgan sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

I do not like this dude, i cant wait until he is fired.... who agrees with me????

chessarmy

I think he is a solid worker. He seems a little generic, but at least he is good in the ring and he can cut a decent promo

gashface

Reaction score
To those who all hate Matt Morgan, say aye!

AYE!

I don't see him as talented in the slightest, he's dull.

Dwes

Reaction score
He's a generic big man who does nothing original.

Moonlight Drive

Generic Gimmick #27

Morgan is pretty much just a lesser version of Lesnar, but Lesnar was Pure Awesomeness in a Can tbh. Booking wise, he is going to be a back star. Does he have the talent, the charisma, the skill? I seriously doubt it, but I'm sure a guy like Kurt or AJ could carry him to a half decent match.

seX-Power

RLFB is right, just because he is a little plain there is no reason to bash him and want him off the roster. He has alright charisma and ring skills, and his size is very imposing. He will go far in TNA and I have no problem with that. Do a CAWdy and turn him heel if you want to give him some personality, but not everybody needs a gimmick.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like him enough. hes a pretty talented big guy imo but i havent seen to much of him in tna. i wouldnt fire him. tna needs him more then some other people...

Justice

Reaction score
Matt Morgan has came a long way, he deserves a chance to prove he isn't just another generic guy.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
I think he is okay, but I think that he would work out better as a heel. As it was stated before I think right now Morgan is some what dull as to how he is being used.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't like him at all. I could care less about him, his in ring work is sloppy sometimes, and he just seems so plain to me. there are a bunch of other guys on the indies (Mark Jindrak) and in TNA (Lance Hoyt) that could be doing the same thing he's doing. I don't like the team with Abyss either, it's kind of like they just teamed up the biggest guys on the roster just because they can.

dc412

Reaction score
i dont mind him. i think him teaming with abyss and feuding with team 3-d is kinda boring but im interested in seeing the monsters ball match at bound for glory.

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Matt Morgan is a decent Wrestler.. but he works with Abyss, because they both lack a bunch of In-Ring Ability...

Abyss is great for gimmick Matches, and yea Morgan is fuckin enormous, but you put two average wrestlers together, they can be good!

Don't u wonder why The New Age Outlaws were great as a tag team, and same for Team 3d, I mean has Brother Ray ever held a singles title? other than the Hardcore title!

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Meh, Morgan's unimpressive. I'm no fan of him by any means, and his teaming up with Abyss seems to me like a poor way to give him some sort of reaction; it's a random tandem.