• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who the hottest bitch in the WWE now?

Rysenberg

Legend
On the subject of the Bella twins...

003.jpg

:eek:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
We're only talking about hot here, OK? OK.

Eve.

?She looks good to me, she's got everything I want, and everything I need...?

#Heel1

The Artiste
R'Albin said:
On the subject of the Bella twins...

003.jpg

:eek:

R'albin... I gotta go in the next hour and I am determined to remain flaccid. Surprise naked Bella Twins won't help the cause. :bury:

Rysenberg

Legend
#Heel said:
R'albin... I gotta go in the next hour and I am determined to remain flaccid. Surprise naked Bella Twins won't help the cause. :bury:

:laugh:

Any reason why you necessitate flaccidness? :p

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Kelly Kelly is popular with a different range of age groups thats why so many people choose her. She is very marketable thats why she is used most for WWE media. She gets the most reaction from the crowd during her matches. Other divas dont get the reaction Kelly Kelly gets. She came into the WWE with no experience at 19 years old and she worked her ass off to get to where she is today. She really has improved with her ring skills, mic skills and acting skills. If you watch her early days in ECW and recent clips of her on Raw you will see the difference in how much shes improved. She has been in the WWE 6 years now and has grown up alot I bet nobody would of thought from the first day she debuted on ECW that she would still be around 6 years later. And lets not forget she has finally become a WWE divas champion. After 5 long years of being in WWE last year in June 2011 she won the divas title and shocked the world it was an incredible moment and nobody saw that coming. Also since shes only 25 years old shes got plenty more years in the business to get more title reigns and become the face of the future divas division

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Doesn't excuse her being completely uninteresting.

This is more fun then watching KK in the ring.

And the reason Kelly gets the most reaction is because she is the only Diva we see on a constant basis. Of course people will react. If the other divas were given half the amount of chances to head out into the ring on TV Kelly would be fired by now since Divas who can wrestle and be good on the mic like AJ, Beth, Kharma, Layla, Tamina and Natalya would basicaly make her useless for anything but marketing and for that they have the Bella twins and Eve. The twins do more appearances than Kelly anyway.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
shes got plenty more years in the business to get more title reigns and become the face of the future divas division

I hope to God you are wrong. One day Vince will be out of control and hopefully HHH or whoever takes over will shitcan that untalented dolt

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Stopspot said:
And the reason Kelly gets the most reaction is because she is the only Diva we see on a constant basis. Of course people will react. If the other divas were given half the amount of chances to head out into the ring on TV Kelly would be fired by now since Divas who can wrestle and be good on the mic like AJ, Beth, Kharma, Layla, Tamina and Natalya would basicaly make her useless for anything but marketing and for that they have the Bella twins and Eve. The twins do more appearances than Kelly anyway.

Love this. Repped. It's so easy to forget that it's as much about the booking as it is the wrestler.

Crayo said:
She's marketable, she'll be here for a long time.

She's only marketable because she looks good in a bikini. If you stick Rosa in the same bikini on the same Maxim cover, would it sell as well, if not better?

The second-easiest way to get a babyface diva over is to let her walk out every week wearing virtually nothing. That's why K2 is over as much as anyone else... share the sluttiness around!

Rysenberg

Legend
Dolph'sZiggler said:
You could easily find a hotter blonde with more personality. There is nothing special about her.

*Cough Maryse Cough*

<removed users must upgrade to legend to see this type of content in the specially designated section. Brotip buy legend.>