Who the hottest bitch in the WWE now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
You wanna know who's sexy? Melanie Iglesias.

I googled her. In terms of every girl I've ever seen ever... 8.75.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Randy Savage said:
OH YES!

Prove she was 82 in Maxim's Hot 100! Something Layta and the Bella have yet to be in!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

Kelly Kelly shouldnt of been 82 in that hot 100 list. She deserves to be in the top 10. Or better yet she should of been number 1!!!!!. Layla/Bellas havent even got onto the list which shows their not as hot as Kelly Kelly

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Only idiot's would think that Kelly Kelly is hotter than Layla.
She looks like a f*cking barbie... Oh Wait?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Kelly Kelly is not that hot guys! Unbelievable. Layla has a beautiful face and a perfect figure not some girl with a lame petite feature.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Anyone who takes what Maxim or any other tabloid magazine for that matter says as the truth is a complete tool. Source check or in this case go by your personal taste (unless you like KK then you need to develop some :eek:tunga: Umadbra?)

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
rosa mendes when she was blonde. OH YESHH!!

e59b582de0d07c8721f0dccbcc55abf0._.gif

Stopspot

Reaction score
Remember kids! Kelly Kelly is just one K away from being the KKK. And that makes liking her equal to being a racist :ace:

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kelly Kelly is the hottest and most over diva in WWE right now. She is used more to represent WWE than any other diva and considering shes only 25 years old she has more years in the business where as other divas are getting older and may not be around in the future. So people really should be backing Kelly Kelly

Stopspot

Reaction score
The reason Kelly is the most over diva is the same reason Sheamus is now going to be the supposed most over guy on Smackdown. Vince and or Triple H like something with her and force her onto us. Personally I do not see the appeal in the girl since she has zero personality and the build of a barbie doll. + the fact that she seems completely unable to sell that she is suppose to be a diva and is happy being it. To me she just screams fake.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Melanie Iglesias is damn gorgeous, been in love with her for a year now..
But Maxim is a joke to be honest, Katy Perry is on no. 3.

But about the thread: Nikki & Brie Bella, Eve, Kelly Kelly, Rosa Mendes, Maxine, AJ, Kaitlyn, Layla, AJ are all hot.

Rosa, Bella's, Kelly and Eve stand out a little.

AceInfinity

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
tech.reboot.pro
Eva is pretty hot, but I have to say that Kelly is also fairly hot, her real name is Barbara though I think? lol How did she end up with "Kelly"?

Regardless about what people say for Kelly, I still think her personality is attractive, she's always joyful it seems.

Maryse got released from her contract though from a Youtube comment I seen? That's too bad, even though she was an attention "whore", she wasn't actually that bad, now they just hire models, but it's not that I don't mind that for the eye-candy lol. Who wouldn't.

Lita and Trish, and probably Ashley were a few of the most talented divas in the WWE though in my opinion. Trish taught quite a few of the diva's including Ashley though.

Off topic: Damn though I miss the talent in the olden days when you seen people like Rey Mysterio, Rock, Stone Cold, Goldberg, and Brock though. All some of the greatest and most talented athletes out there. Eddie for being a big cheater though made things funny lol.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Kelly Kelly shouldnt of been 82 in that hot 100 list. She deserves to be in the top 10. Or better yet she should of been number 1!!!!!. Layla/Bellas havent even got onto the list which shows their not as hot as Kelly Kelly

110% AGREE WITH YOU!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
The reason Kelly is the most over diva is the same reason Sheamus is now going to be the supposed most over guy on Smackdown. Vince and or Triple H like something with her and force her onto us. Personally I do not see the appeal in the girl since she has zero personality and the build of a barbie doll. + the fact that she seems completely unable to sell that she is suppose to be a diva and is happy being it. To me she just screams fake.

YkiSm.gif