Battleground Who should win the Triple Threat Match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should win the Triple Threat Match?

• Dean Ambrose (C)

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Roman Reigns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seth Rollins

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • LOL TRIPLE H!

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Who should win the triple threat match?

Vote and explain your choice.

Dean Ambrose (C)
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins

(the last option is for people who don't think any of them should win)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Rollins. He's always been a favorite Shield member of mine and he always will be.

I'm fine with Ambrose and heel Reigns winning, too. But yeah, Rollins >>>

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Reigns needs to take a break. He needs to be rebuilt from the foundation. Rollins is good at chasing.

I've gained a lot of respect for Ambrose. He's my favorite of the 3, right now. He's a true fighting champion. He's over and a great draw. Ambrose needs to win.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Can see a double pin happening. Rollins and Reigns pinning Ambrose at the same time, Rollins and Ambrose pinning Reigns at the same time, etc etc. The draft is taking place right before this, and I doubt all three will be on the same brand.

Double pin can be a legit reason to bring the WHC back, and creates your two top stars for each brand. Also leaves it to where you have someone chasing the one belt, and the other being open to a new challenger.

If not, I don't care who wins as I like all three. Just don't want Ambrose's reign to be only one month.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Ambrose should retain because of how much work he's been putting in as WWE champ. Plus he is still over, might as well ride that to Summerslam.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Anyone except Reigns!

srs bsns tho: Thinking they get a run in and the match ends in DQ.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Roman Reigns should win, especially if they're turning him heel... Reigns only lost the title because they had to take it off him due to his suspension.. He would get so much heat if he came back and won the title right away... I much prefer Seth Rollins win it, but Reigns might be the better choice.

Fans might not like that idea, but that's the point.. There's no way they can bring him back as a babyface after acknowledging his suspension on RAW.

tw1022

Jobber
Reaction score
Ambrose will win, carry over to SS when Reigns will win it back...

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly, but then again, I love Ambrose, too. And I have a funny feeling he'll retain.

I think he'll retained too. And he'll probably go to Smackdown while Rollins and Reigns go to Raw and feud for a new World Heavyweight title. If they make Ambrose drop the title already it would make his title run look so weak. But Rollins is the superior Shield member, so in my eyes he should win the match

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I think he'll retained too. And he'll probably go to Smackdown while Rollins and Reigns go to Raw and feud for a new World Heavyweight title. If they make Ambrose drop the title already it would make his title run look so weak. But Rollins is the superior Shield member, so in my eyes he should win the match

IMO, the WWE championship will remain on RAW, and if the Big Gold Belt is going to be revived, then it'll be on SD.

There may be a double pin at Battleground, leading to the WHC being revived for all we know. But, I guess we'll see.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I really think Ambrose should keep the belt. Although Rollins is my favorite of the three, we toiled through a Rollins run and toiled through Reigns getting and losing the belt 3 times. I'm not sure an Ambrose reign will be any more exciting, but I'm wanting to ride it out for a while and find out.

It's also nice to see the champ getting good ovations... I don't always care about this but I do at the moment.

So Ambrose.

Sent from my LG-D950 using WWE Forums mobile app