Who Should Take The Strap Off Mickie?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DanDaMan

Reaction score
Katie in time will win the belt for now beth should get it back but not until summerslam or unforgiven

Echelon

Reaction score
Jillian Hall and Mickie James own Nattie Niedhart and every TNA diva excpet Roxxi when it comes to overall wrestling skills.

I know you can't be talking about workrate, because Jillian's is very poor. She may get heat for her gimmick, but half the time I watch one of her actual matches, I hear crickets. WWE has made Jillian dependent on her singing gimmick, without it she's nothing, which is evident by her consistent drawing of "Victoria Heat" with her matches.

CenaMark54

I know you can't be talking about workrate, because Jillian's is very poor. She may get heat for her gimmick, but half the time I watch one of her actual matches, I hear crickets. WWE has made Jillian dependent on her singing gimmick, without it she's nothing, which is evident by her consistent drawing of "Victoria Heat" with her matches.

So if we are going to base Jillian's performance solely on her WWE work, why don't we also do the same for Natayla?

Jillian consistently makes the babyface diva's look passable in the ring. Thats her job and she does it damn well.

As far as the singing gimmick....she gets a reaction. Thats all that matters. Saying the only reason she gets a reaction is because of her singing gimmick is like saying the only reason Vince gets heat is because he plays an evil boss. She took the gimmick she was given, developed it, made it work, and gets more heat than most of the people in the WWE, man or woman.

Stacked_Deck

Reaction score
Honestly I could see them having Kelly Kelly win the title soon. Simply because of the small push they have been giving her the past month or so. And most of the male audience is behind her. So I could see WWE saying "Guys like this chick... Lets push her!" and she could take it off of mickie.

Echelon

Reaction score
So if we are going to base Jillian's performance solely on her WWE work, why don't we also do the same for Natayla?

Jillian consistently makes the babyface diva's look passable in the ring. Thats her job and she does it damn well.

But she boring, she barely gets a reation to her matches. Half the time her opponent has to do most of the work. You don't seriously think that Jillian is more over than Mickie or Melina do you?

As far as the singing gimmick....she gets a reaction. Thats all that matters. Saying the only reason she gets a reaction is because of her singing gimmick is like saying the only reason Vince gets heat is because he plays an evil boss.

But she clearly doesn't, as shown by the lack of reaction she gets for her matches, if it weren't for the little boost of heel heat that the singing gimmick gets her, she'd have nothing

She took the gimmick she was given, developed it, made it work, and gets more heat than most of the people in the WWE, man or woman

not even close

Natayla is not very good either, which is what I would expect considering that the divas on Smackdown are all around terrible

CenaMark54

But she boring, she barely gets a reation to her matches. Half the time her opponent has to do most of the work. You don't seriously think that Jillian is more over than Mickie or Melina do you?

No female is more over than Mickie. I don't think I ever said she was. I have done nothing but praise Mickie.

Have you seen Jillian work? If you have, you would know she is doing most of the work. She is the one selling to make some no talent Diva Search reject look good. SHe is the one protecting both her self and her opponent so some playboy center fold doesn't kill anyone.

The only diva better in the ring than Jillian is Victoria, and thats even a close call. The edge goes to Victoria because she has more strength.

Soulpower

Jillian Hall and Mickie James own Nattie Niedhart

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! I love Jillian Hall and Mickie, but they're not better than Nattie. True, they've shown more in their WWE tenures, but they're NOT better in-ring workers than Natalya, trust me. Hell, Katie Lea is probably better (In-ring, anyways) than Jillian.

I will say that in terms of personality, Jillian has pretty much everyone else beat.

By the way, Beth is also > than Jillian in the ring.

Echelon

Reaction score
No female is more over than Mickie. I don't think I ever said she was. I have done nothing but praise Mickie.

As the top face, sure I'd say Mickie is on top, but I'd place Melina over Mickie purely because Melina has perfected both being a heel and being a face... something that Mickie hasn't done yet

Have you seen Jillian work? If you have, you would know she is doing most of the work. She is the one selling to make some no talent Diva Search reject look good. SHe is the one protecting both her self and her opponent so some playboy center fold doesn't kill anyone.

Your talking about in ring technique, I'm talking about match psychology and workrate. Jillian is very poor in both those categories, to the point where she readily sucks the energy out of the crowd with her matches. Jillian is basically the female version of Jamie Noble, she's talented in the ring, and used to make others look good as a jobber through her in ring technique, but she lacks the ability to get over with the crowd and make the crowd care about her matches.

The only diva better in the ring than Jillian is Victoria, and thats even a close call. The edge goes to Victoria because she has more strength.

if your talking about in ring technique alone, both Beth Phoenix and Nattie Neidhart are better than Jillian Hall