Who Should Take The Strap Off Mickie?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
With no more faces on the horizon for Raw, who should eventually take the belt off Mickie James? Jillian, Beth, Katie Lea, etc. have all lost to her, but that doesn't necessarily matter. Who do you think should take the belt off her and more importantly, when should the belt be taken off her?

MikeRaw

Katie Lea. I dont think a change is needed yet though. but if/when they do, I think Katie would make a good one. IDK though... if its a change in the next few weeks, then Beth I guess, cause she's more proven. But ya, i think in like 2-3 months, after Katie proves herself more, she could take the belt.

1chiban

Reaction score
She doesn't need to lose it yet imo

torriesthebest

Reaction score
I'm begging for another divas Ladder Match like Beth/Katie's in OVW. Except this time...Fatal 4-Way Ladder Match for the Women's Championship...Beth/Mickie/Melina/Katie.

Best Diva Match Ever (Maybe)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I say Katie Lea...She seems like she could be a pretty good champion IMO...and she is a good heel...I think give her that in Paul the IC Championship would work for them...a family of champions..

eggthief

Reaction score
make Melina heel again and let her win.

noumenon

Definately Katie. Katie as womens champ and Paul as IC...fuckin awesome.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
When the time is right, Katie would be my choice

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Does anyone really care about the divas though?

I want them to scrap this nonsense altogether and use them but as valets, there 'wrestling' skills are not a patch on the TNA knockouts with the exception of Nattie Niedhart

CenaMark54

Does anyone really care about the divas though?

I want them to scrap this nonsense altogether and use them but as valets, there 'wrestling' skills are not a patch on the TNA knockouts with the exception of Nattie Niedhart

Jillian Hall and Mickie James own Nattie Niedhart and every TNA diva excpet Roxxi when it comes to overall wrestling skills.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Not in your dreams, Nattie is far superior to anything Hall or Mickie can produce and Kong is the best female wrestler in America - FACT

CenaMark54

It amazing how people can shit all over Mark Henry, Khali, and BDV, yet some people are convinced that Awesome Kong is the greatest North American female wrestler.

Nattie doesn't have shit on Jillian Hall. Jillian Hall is better in the ring and has shown the ability to draw considerable heat.

noumenon

I've heard that Jillian was quite impressive while coming up through the independent circuit and all that. We know she can pull off a pretty crazy 450. As far as Nattie goes, I don't get to check out Smackdown all that often so I'm not completely sold on her, I think I've only seen her wrestle once and she didn't seem all that incredible. I would have to say that the top 4 women on the roster right now are hands down Katie, Mickie, Beth and Victoria(the most underutalized woman on the roster too).