Who should substitute who?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: Santino Marella
I truly believe that Santino is possibly the next Kurt Angle. Marella has the technical prowess and the heel charisma that Kurt had his entire WWE tenure. If Santino and writers continue to run with what he has, then we could possibly witness the next Angle in the making.

RVD: Shelton Benjamin
If Benjamin ever gets the push he deserves then we could all agree he is the next RVD. Benjamin is insane in hardcore/ladder matches and possible old ECW worthy. RVD was all about hardcore and high risk, so is Benjamin and has showcased it many times. Just watch the first two MITB matches and pay attention, Benjamin stole the show and barely beat out RVD in the second one only in outdoing each other.

Booker T: Elijah Burke.
Burke is going no where at the moment but don't doubt the charisma and skill of Burke. Booker is the most decorated champion in the world and took a long hard road to get there. Burke is the perfect reminder of the old Booker T, charismatic, good ring work and entertaining on the mic. Burke is destined for greatness and could be just as good as Bookers run.

Chris Benoit: CM Punk.
I don't want to dwell on the what ifs and could have beens, but the match could've happened but didn't due to sad circumstances. CM Punk is definitely the new Benoit, maybe less seriousness but gets the job done none the less. There is no swaying or debating this one in my opinion, CM Punk is the new Benoit.

Austin: Ken Kennedy
There is no disputing that Kennedy is the new Austin. Not only is Austin the reason Kennedy got into WWE and even named his dog after him. Not only are they both solid in the ring but both have above average mic skills and charisma. Kennedy is the new Austin and has a little bit of The Rocks charisma and mic skills there.

The Rock: Carlito
It may sound like a stretch but Carlito fits the bill as the new Rock. Entertaining on the mic, had his own segment on WWE and has the hair to boot. Both of them hail from prestigious wrestling families and both do their best as heels. Carlito may be more of a jobber at the moment but if you remember rocky was also a jobber until he got his push. Put Carlito in a stable and watch his rise to main eventer.

Reaction score
^^^ did you just say there is no disputing kennedy is the new Austin? I think he'd need a finishing move that comes close to the reaction a stunner gets before that claim could ever be made. Shit I laughed when Stone Cold gave Stacey Kiebler a stunner. What the fuck is kennedy gonna ever do? some of you ride him wayyyyy too much i'm afraid.

Reaction score
^^^ did you just say there is no disputing kennedy is the new Austin? I think he'd need a finishing move that comes close to the reaction a stunner gets before that claim could ever be made. Shit I laughed when Stone Cold gave Stacey Kiebler a stunner. What the fuck is kennedy gonna ever do? some of you ride him wayyyyy too much i'm afraid.

i agree, why so many peope ride on Kennedy's nuts so much???
I am talking in general,that was;nt aimed at anyone in here personally.

The Ripper

Reaction score
i feel DH Smith will definatly be a big draw in the near-future.

There is no doubt he could be a big draw in the fture and WWE probably know this too. He has been taught buy some of the greatest in the business and even appeared for WWE when he was about 15.

The Rated R CMStar

I agree Kennedy is amazingly talented, but I don't see him as the new Austin. Steve Austin changed the entire wrestling landmark, and I don't see Ken Kennedy being able to do the same, or at least not with Cena around and screwing himself

pumba

Reaction score
i think people rate D.H. Smith too highly just cause he's Davey's son(R.I.P) he has only wrestled like two matches on raw. Dont get too excited peoples

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah two matches of Raw, but he had also wrestled on the Indy Scene and on WWE's Developmental Territory, so if you follow both things you will know enough about DH Smith