Who should make the HoF this year?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Foley for me.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
martyjannetty39 said:
Agreed on Foley....who put their body on the line more than him.

Not many the guy had balls to take the bumps he did for the love of the business. He made HIAC as iconic as it once was.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, I hope to see Backlund in the HoF. Heard he refused the previous inductions because he believed he had one more run left in him.

martyjannetty39

The Artiste
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Yeah, I hope to see Backlund in the HoF. Heard he refused the previous inductions because he believed he had one more run left in him.

True that....I just the Ultimate Loser doesnt make it.....biggest flash in the pan ever.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
martyjannetty39 said:
True that....I just the Ultimate Loser doesnt make it.....biggest flash in the pan ever.

Yeah, I'm also not a Warrior fan, at all. Wouldn't particularly enjoy him being inducted.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Foley
Bob Buckluand
Pal Bearer

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vader would be a nice induction to the Hall of Fame. Rick Rude is also someone I'm looking forward to getting inducted as well. Jake The Snake should go in, but I think WWE is keeping him out because of his problems. Someone who also hasn't been mentioned would be Dynamite Kid, who I would mark out for if he got inducted. King Kong Bundy would be a good choice as well, as he is a former WM main eventer.

martyjannetty39

The Artiste
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Bam Bam Bigelow should be in as we'll. one of the best big men ever.

I like Bam Bam very much. Amazing athlete for size. Made LT look pretty good, but might be hard for him to get in.