Who should JOE job to next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should Joe job to next?

• Christian Cage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kurt Angle(again)

• KeViN Nash

• Sting

• Kaz

• Robert Roode

• Chris Harris

• The Entire X-division

• Booker T

• Black Reign's dick.

• Total voters

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Well Personnally I hate him, cause he's a fatfaggot wanna be Goldberg,while trying to act badass and shit, so I think tna should job this piece of shit, so who do you think this Giant Geed should job to next?

xtremebadass

Well this is very inappropriate topic wise, but I will let it slide. I thought this topic did make sense, that's why it's staying open. TNA really uses Joe as a jobber basically, eventhough he wins matches, he doesn't go anywhere, just there for stupid rivalries. They have no intention of pushing him to the title picture again.

Chris Harris. He can do wonders for this guy, basically Harris can score of anyone in TNA, but Joe especially.

...I would shit my pants if he jobbed to Kaz, the guy is a total tool, and I can't believe he is being pushed, but if Kaz won against Joe, the world is coming to an end. And that's the Bottom Lines becose Santino Marella say so!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
speaking of KAZ.......why's he getting such a huge push? I don't know, whatever.He's pretty talented, and Its also nice seeing someone get a push.
*KenFan jumps off the Kaz-bandwagon*
"Man, Fuck KAZ!!!...He's just some FUck-Monkey that can't make money cause he sucks!!"-KF4L ten steps ahead of the smarks.

xtremebadass

I love how someone voted Black Reign's dick, cracks me up.

mysteriomonkie

Reaction score
....Zack Gowen in a dunkin' doughnuts ,one legged street fight.

Nobody cares about Joe, Joe is a little talent nobody, and a fat twat

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
As much as I myself and the rest of the TNA fans disagree with your views on Joe and TNA in general, I'm gonna say Harris, just because he needs a push and something to do...

Fatal 55

Reaction score
....Zack Gowen in a dunkin' doughnuts ,one legged street fight.

Nobody cares about Joe, Joe is a little talent nobody, and a fat twat

Wow... I don't love him either but that right there is no reason why you should hate somebody! He has plenty of talent, it's just people like you don't realise it because he's slightly over-weight!

phantomgerald

Erm. James Storm. What the hell he's doing in a feud with Eric Young anyway. Personally I think Storm has more charisma than Chris Harris, but maybe that's just me.

CaptainCharisma

Reaction score
Consequences Creed and Black Reign. Pissed off face Joe needs to job to anyone who he wrestles.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Wow... I don't love him either but that right there is no reason why you should hate somebody! He has plenty of talent, it's just people like you don't realise it because he's slightly over-weight!

^"Just cause he's slightly overweight!"- the quote i laughed hard as hell at.