Who remembers the good ol days?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
degenerates.jpg

I won't be back
Famou$ 187
The Best.

vCash: 25

I won't be back
Some of you may or may not know that I got picked to be in the I Love New York 2 house. Which means I won't be active on here at all until I get back. But my cousin will be running all my shit for me until I get back up on here. He's a little bit younger than me but he'll still do my duties on here for me. If start some shit with him he won't heistate to talk some shit right back at you. But anyway wish me luck & what not. Be sure to watch Monday Night on VH1 & to look at for me. Peace.

Response:
MattHardyV1
I Will Not Die

vCash: 4100

^^Like i said hes probably told by the producers to do somthin like that..OR he is doin it on his own...either way i really do belive its him

Ahhh the good old days. When everyone loved each other... except for famous and tarvis..

I was feeling nostalgic and went on the waaaay back machine on archive.org and was looking up the forum in like 2003 when I first joined. Then found some entertainment in posts from this forum's era.

So many entertaining and pointless memories.

noumenon

LMAO...that's who he pretended to be? Some rapper or something?

Wordlife

he pretended to be black lmao

funny thing is, Blaze uncovered the real Famou$, and he was actually right lol

MizMasta3000

Anyone knows the show is recorded a long time before the show starts.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
How did Blaze uncover him when I was the one who first posted that I seen people on Famous' myspace calling him Cody instead of Darnell because I looked on the very beginning of his myspace. I remember digging deep even going as far as contacting the REAL Darnell and talking to him about it.
darnell.png

Famou$ 187

Lmflyao @ that. Shoutout to dude tho,homie's following me on Twitter & he tries to hit me up daily. I gave dude shine back then,now me & him both have it. Ooowww.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Why would he contact you daily? What do you, I think you are a young male, have to offer for him? I think you have some attention and/or ego issues?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I still think it's kinda odd that yall went to the point of trying to track down the real person he was pretending to be.

Markz

Reaction score
I loved that degenerates sig !! The degenerates still rule ;)

straight_edge76

Now that I look at it that Degenerates sig looks familiar (sp?).