Who Remembers: Social Media: WWE Universe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com

Known today as the "forgotten social network" by WWE where they had a huge following that just collapsed after a while. I remember accessing the damn thing and there would crazy usernames and interactions with freaking loaded posts on pages it was crazy and there were moments when fans believed each talent had their own actual page and than? IT DIED! LMAFOOOO If i remember correctly the way this network was so intriguing was just cause the layout design but obviously it failed miserably maybe cause facebook had 'taken over' the social media section who knows. I think at the time the network itself had a big following but it's so far behind the time where we are now that I don't think anyone really cares what this network was going to be as WWE is much bigger and they use other platforms now. In any case you have a memory of this...."forgotten" media platform?

Reactions: Kasumi

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I actually liked it, pretty much a WWE forum. Problem was the trolls getting a bit carried away and moderators didn't do much. To be fair the trolls were funny

Reactions: Kasumi