Who On Smackdown! Should Be Push?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
Since the draft, Smackdown! obviously has a stacked midcard, with a lot of talented upper midcarders who could make the transition to main event in the near future. I am talking about, primarily.

- Mr Kennedy
- MVP
- Jeff Hardy
- Umaga

With the Edge/Triple H feud starting already, it looks like someone new will be pushed into the title picture before too long.

Out of these guys, who would you most like to see pushed, and why?

IMO, WWE really need to push MVP because he is starting to lose momentum. So it's a smarter decision best that WWE gains that momentum back before MVP loses all of his heat.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Definitely jeff hardy because he definitely deserves a world title eventually and MVP too...

Vandy316

Reaction score
MVP. He's been on SD! for a few years and has yet to move out of the midcard spot. He also had a nice US reign. I dont see him getting a push too soon. Maybe win a match to get the title shot then start a feud. Jeff and Kennedy had their chances and got suspended for drugs. Umaga was just screwed after Cena beat him twice in a few months. He's gone downhill ever since and really needs to be re-pushed into the ME. MVP is also the only one without a World Title Shot

kingovkings

Reaction score
MVP Would be my 1st choice. I love him and out of the above mentioned he has the most to offer IMO. He has the whole package and is underrated as a mid carder. He held his own last week on the mic with Trips which most wouldn't and would be intimidated. He is pretty good in the ring got charisma and plays a wicked heel.

Jeff is mainly a spot fest and even though he is majorly over with the fans he cant cut a promo to save his life, ain't that good on the mic. But i do like Jeff there is something about him that keeps him in the main event.

Kennedy I love him i think he is an all round entertainer pretty good in the ring although i still think he is a bit green and still working out what works for him in the ring. got good promo and mic skills.

Umaga TBH i only see him as a jobber at the mo. but saying that i think he is amazing in the ring for a big guy and if he started to speak and cut promo's he would be 100 times better.

but for a push id go for Mr Balling himself MVP

Hardcastle

Reaction score
I agree with you, MVP deserves that push, just like I said in a topic, he really improved his game, he has a great charisma, and he's said to be very respectful backstage. The only thing I would change about is his finisher, it's weak IMO

DanDaMan

Reaction score
none of the above sorry to say there already talking about Taker/Trips for the belt this fall. Those four will be battleing MAtt Hardy for the US title im sure.