Who On IWF would you let visit you?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Romo Is God

Reaction score
^^^ LOL.

You haven't been to Texas then. There's so much pussy around here, you would think it's cathouse.

Btw, they cook too :)

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I heard them "Cathouse" girls can jerk people off using their "feet"....

so That means my Home-Boy Romo Is God can visit me...

cuz we can doubleteam some Cathouse-Girls...

I call dibs on airforce-amy!!!

Qwake

^ YAY...

I would invite Mat and Kirsty to come down to NZ (honey moon) but they would have to stay in like a seperate house since they might need there privacy if ya know what I mean :shifty: j/k

I would invite Jake and then when I saw a nerdy white kid knock on the door I would run out and throw him in a bag, then hand it from the door handle and hit it with a baseball bat!

I would invite SP and Rell since they awgud and funny but then again I wouldnt because they would steal my shit and either kick me outta my hiuse and live there or kill me so yeah...

I would get all of the BTBers over for a convention :smh they are cool but no...:p

BKB, I would consider it but I just don't trust that little smartass :lol:

Im not sure MikeRaw would come to NZ from Canada :)

Dunno bout much others, maybe gards since he lives in Aussie def not SHANE!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ YAY...

I would invite Mat and Kirsty to come down to NZ (honey moon) but they would have to stay in like a seperate house since they might need there privacy if ya know what I mean :shifty: j/k

I would invite Jake and then when I saw a nerdy white kid knock on the door I would run out and throw him in a bag, then hand it from the door handle and hit it with a baseball bat!
I would invite SP and Rell since they awgud and funny but then again I wouldnt because they would steal my shit and either kick me outta my hiuse and live there or kill me so yeah...

I would get all of the BTBers over for a convention :smh they are cool but no...:p

BKB, I would consider it but I just don't trust that little smartass :lol:

Im not sure MikeRaw would come to NZ from Canada :)

Dunno bout much others, maybe gards since he lives in Aussie def not SHANE!

:red_indian: "huhh?!...a White Nerdy kid?!...whoa...:bomb: "

nah-kidding homie...

but-one....thing...

ya-should know about me...

is that I'm a One-Man-RockBand :music_band:

...that just so happens to have several other members to play the instruments, sing, vocals, drums, etc...

But I'm still the Leader...

and I'd invite you ...

To Not CUM-2-my house...ya-heard?! :schnauz:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^yea....but I think sharky'z crazy enough to believe that you're actual-ass could be smart and talk and stuff...

(tehe, just kidding sharky)

but like seriously...

it wouldn't bother me to chill with all of you...

cuz....then I could have a whole-roster of nerdz to personnally-verbally flame...(considering that flaming over the net ain't getting the job done anymore)

Qwake

:red_indian: "huhh?!...a White Nerdy kid?!...whoa...:bomb: "

nah-kidding homie...

but-one....thing...

ya-should know about me...

is that I'm a One-Man-RockBand :music_band:

...that just so happens to have several other members to play the instruments, sing, vocals, drums, etc...

But I'm still the Leader...

and I'd invite you ...

To Not CUM-2-my house...ya-heard?! :schnauz:

fuck you then :raincloud:

BKB = smart ass :yes:

gashface

Reaction score
Roxxi Laveux Fanboy... yeah he seems like a cool dude, who's interested in knockouts.

Peepshow.. To talk some TNA!

Hmmm that's all that comes to mind thus far...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The only people who have said me are the sheep rapist and the guy that would cum in my ear :smh

NinoBrown

Reaction score
If I wasn't so paranoid about meeting people over the internet, it's about an hour drive to Missasauga to meet LadyHotRod.