Who On IWF would you let visit you?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
So basically...this is a flat out rip off of MattHardyV1's thread (from the forum we do not speak of :paperbag3: )

and well...
in it, he asks us...net-nerdz, who from the forums would we let visit us in real life...:eek_yello:

like,so basically...to sum it up with an example...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
(EX:)
So like...lets say that-The Y2Jasmine chick thinks you're cute and like...wants to whack you off using her el-taco-hands.....would you give her the address to your local town/house and let her possibly get a plane-ride(or cross a border) to visit you and stuff?

(another EX:)

Lets say that Kaedon thinks you're cute :kamikaze: ...and that he wants to whack you off using his light-saber that he got from a star-wars convention....and that he plans on taking a trip up to your house in the summer...would you let him visit you?

so basically...and possibly real or fictional...
it don't matter, the point is...

Who from IWF-Forums would you be ok with if you met them in real life
(or if like, they decided to visit you in real life)?

just write down a list of peepz ,you'd be ok to chill with....state a reason of why...and such

and you could put a list of people you wouldn't wanna meet in real life...like say rell's all like "Yo Bro..we Black..lets Bust-out some Jizz-Rhymes Together like BROZ!", I'd be like..."no dude...just no..." and I'd walk away..

but lets say...that peepshow goes like "Hey-Dude...How 'bout I come up to wisconsin and we jam to Rev Theory songs together?!?!"...I'd be inclined to go like.."hmmm?...alright dude...we some Serious Skateboard DUDES!!"

ya-heard?!(aka do you understand the topic of this tropic thread?)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
since Y2Jas''i-lie-everyday-twice-on-sunday'' said her mom is coming to Italy... :shifty: if her mom is a MILF, or better than her son/daughter/cyborg, why not her...
for the rest nobody is worthy my Godlike presence irl

Travis40

I'd probably let everyone visit me...as long as you were cool...with the exception of rose...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Shane, because he is only a metre tall and harmless >_>

Um, IDK ... Gards?

Levi for sure. He's funny as.

That's about all I can think of for now.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
So basically...this is a flat out rip off of MattHardyV1's thread (from the forum we do not speak of :paperbag3: )

and well...
in it, he asks us...net-nerdz, who from the forums would we let visit us in real life...:eek_yello:

like,so basically...to sum it up with an example...

(EX:)
So like...lets say that-The Y2Jasmine chick thinks you're cute and like...wants to whack you off using her el-taco-hands.....would you give her the address to your local town/house and let her possibly get a plane-ride(or cross a border) to visit you and stuff?

(another EX:)

Lets say that Kaedon thinks you're cute :kamikaze: ...and that he wants to whack you off using his light-saber that he got from a star-wars convention....and that he plans on taking a trip up to your house in the summer...would you let him visit you?

so basically...and possibly real or fictional...
it don't matter, the point is...

Who from IWF-Forums would you be ok with if you met them in real life
(or if like, they decided to visit you in real life)?

just write down a list of peepz ,you'd be ok to chill with....state a reason of why...and such

and you could put a list of people you wouldn't wanna meet in real life...like say rell's all like "Yo Bro..we Black..lets Bust-out some Jizz-Rhymes Together like BROZ!", I'd be like..."no dude...just no..." and I'd walk away..

but lets say...that peepshow goes like "Hey-Dude...How 'bout I come up to wisconsin and we jam to Rev Theory songs together?!?!"...I'd be inclined to go like.."hmmm?...alright dude...we some Serious Skateboard DUDES!!"

ya-heard?!(aka do you understand the topic of this tropic thread?)
Probably only you. Simply because you can take a joke and realize it for what it is, tough sibiling love and won't be a bitch or poor sport about it.
Some of these people on here, If you touch them with a feather they'll go off like a bomb.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
LadyHotRod!! She, and I can have a Sexy Party!!
StewiesSexyParty.gif

KenFan4life

Reaction score
rofl...

anyways, I'd probably invite...

Rawkus Keyes
AussieBadass(so i can kick her in the nutz)
MikeRaw
Dylanfsd
Gards(maybe)
Brian Kenderick's Bicep
Chuck Zombie(so I can K'top'pop his ass)
and thats about all i can think of right now...

PS/note: "I wouldn't visit or let any of you visit me in real life...I was just stating who I would let if i did let...or something.."

Hometown Kid

If anybody from this forum showed up at my house I would probably hit them with a baseball bat...well except for...

Roxxi (oh the times we could have discussing Triple H's "legendary" career :y:)

XBA (#1 co-mod and awesome guy tried to learn about new members :y:)

Peep (You all knew this was coming my 1st IWF buddy and Hayley super-fan :y:)

Wordlife (i've got to learn his damn name! :crazy: We can watch the Cubs win the series :D)

Chessarmy (Cool guy + We all need more TNA in our lives :y:)

chessarmy

Ladyhotrod: Because she is hot

Peepshow: I need to talk wrestling to SOMEONE, nobody watches any wrestling where I live

Hometown Kid: Same as Peep, so we can talk about some wrestling

Roxxi fanboy: Seems like a cool guy, plus I think Roxxi Laveaux is hot too

Mikeraw: Another cool guy, plus we can talk about some WWE