Who missed Old WWE/WWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardyz. Dudelys, Masked Kane, Badass Taker, Riskish, Awesome E&C, Chris Jericho, Beniot(RIP) Eddie (rip), Rhino, Kurt Angle, X-pac, DX, chyna, lita,

RIP WWE/WWF...Cena sucks, and thats youre main eventer

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
this is a bit of a Blue htread. and unfortuanetly i was one of the ones who missed it.

PeepShow

^LOL to the post above me.

Anyway, who couldnt miss the WWF. It was the best time in the history of Wrestling. I will miss it and hopefully one day it can maybe make a comeback

Nikki

I like WWF better. Just because it had better storylines and wrestlers.

Reaction score
i miss the attitude era and the rock of you smell what i'm cooking.I also miss the time when you had jobbers like the brooklyn brawler who should be inducted into the hall of fame for being the greatest legendary jobber ever!

straight_edge76

i actually liked that Heidenreich or however u spell it, he was entertaining...for a few months

the dark knight

WOW! i didnt post in this last night cuz i thought it was going to be closed! its pointless, everybody misses the old days regardless when was it, 80s, 90s, early 2000. we all miss it, and if you dont you're probably an 8 year old prick who just tuned in to wrestling.

straight_edge76

To The dude who replied to my age thingy it was only a joek since u posted a John Cena Pic and u seem to be a Cena fan thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.