Who likes the changes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who likes the changes to IWF?

• I like the changes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like the changes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
HIAT was the most active place on here, and with that gone goes a lot of great posters. How can that be a good thing?

Wait. That seems ... wrong. You're saying that the posters who constantly "posted" in HiAT were the solid posters?

So, by removing this section, those "good posters" are going to stop posting else where? Like in the wrestling section etc? Then they aren't very solid members, if they're going to stop contributing when a section like that is removed.

I dont know. That comment just seems flawed.

EDIT - Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the HiAT section still around? Am I missing something?

seX-Power

Wait. That seems ... wrong. You're saying that the posters who constantly "posted" in HiAT were the solid posters?

So, by removing this section, those "good posters" are going to stop posting else where? Like in the wrestling section etc? Then they aren't very solid members, if they're going to stop contributing when a section like that is removed.

I dont know. That comment just seems flawed.

EDIT - Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the HiAT section still around? Am I missing something?

Try posting in HIAT.

And I explained this in another thread, but the thing that separated this from other wrestling forums was that after we posted about wrestling, we could hang out and talk casually and troll in HIAT. Now that this forum doesn't offer that, people are going to places that do. Doesn't mean they weren't solid members, they were just members who enjoyed the privelege of having a section where they didn't need to worry about rules.

LadyHotrod

I do.

To be honest, this place doesn't seem different to me at all. I got incredibly bored of being a bitch so I focus my time on actual wrestling talk instead of e-rape. I try to stay out of the drama as much as possible so maybe that is why I don't notice all these apparent 'changes'.

I think the people who notice 'changes' more are the HIAT people, or at least it seems that way.

Famou$ 187

If you don't want e-bullies online or e-haters online,you shouldn't log on to the internet,IMO.

Reaction score
As someone who doesn't give two shits about the "drama" going on I haven't noticed a difference.

What I've observed: People like to whine about Legend status. What the fuck does legend status mean? It's easily the most over rated thing on this board.

Do some of these people whine like this in real life? If so, than WOW. Don't like it, go elsewhere. I don't know about Wrestle Zone though, if people are bitching about this place, than that place is a fucking concentration camp, not to mention its "clique" is a bunch of cocksucking, dipshit pussies that like to flame bait people then ban them once they get a pwning.

The wrestling discussion is still the same and the reason I'm here.

LKP

To many of these threads about bitching and who likes changes. BORING. Stop the drama and get on with it.

C4

Dear IWF,

From this point forward the Hell in a Thread is now closed. IWF is not a forum for E-bullying in any way shape or form. If your number one priority is to criticize and interfere with another member personally you will not be welcomed here.

From now on there will be no toleration of any form of e-bullying on this site. Any member who does not abide by this rule will be warned on the first offense, infracted on the second, and banned on the third.

Current rules now apply for all sections. Play nice children.

*cough*