Who likes the changes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who likes the changes to IWF?

• I like the changes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like the changes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

seX-Power

Not trying to prove anything here, just a general survey. Who likes the recent changes made to IWF?

seX-Power

Good to see that hypocrite troll likes the changes. You don't like it when people e-bully you, but you have no problem attempting to e-bully them back.

Reaction score
I'd like to hear reasons for why people have selected "No I dont like the changes"

I honestly cant see any real changes that have occured to the forums. Everything's gone on as normal, I've actually had lots more laughs at the peeps on here whining and bitching about the changes.

So ... why dont you all like the changes?

seX-Power

Dude. HIAT is gone. People are leaving. It's corrupt. Are we on the same forum?

Wordlife

^yes, and for one I like these new changes!

Maybe for once we can have this be a WRESTLING forum instead of a NASH, racist, spam, e-bully Blue douchebag forum

seX-Power

What do you think has been going on in the wrestling discussion this whole time. This has always been a wrestling forum, it was just a fun wrestling forum. Now, it can't be called that. HIAT was the most active place on here, and with that gone goes a lot of great posters. How can that be a good thing? Oh wait, that's not your opinion Alex, it's just the one you were told to believe.

Nation

E-Bullies? I think everybody was just fucking around. That and this is the fucking internet. If people take shit seriously then they have problems. Plus we aren't fucking children.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Anyone else think it's funny how most of the people who like the changes and saying "this is a wrestling forum" haven't even been posting in that section. Or they have more post about non wrestling stuff?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

This forum died long ago. We tried to straighten shit out and fix shit. It failed. So we agreed to be an exclusive club of people who joked around with each other while still manage to talk about wrestling and other things besides crazy dumb shit.

Now the few good people that stayed here when the forum was shit are leaving. Tbh the forum was good when it was just our little group.

This forum can't be saved when there are so many better places like WZ and PWI. I will put hot sauce and vinegar on my dick and record the the video if this forum becomes active like it once was.

seX-Power

Anyone else think it's funny how most of the people who like the changes and saying "this is a wrestling forum" haven't even been posting in that section. Or they have more post about non wrestling stuff?

Hey look, a person primarily here for wrestling discussion doesn't like the way the forum has become either.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

We were fucked over big time and now for the most part, we're fucking ditching this sinking ship

Travis40

This forum died long ago. We tried to straighten shit out and fix shit. It failed. So we agreed to be an exclusive club of people who joked around with each other while still manage to talk about wrestling and other things besides crazy dumb shit.

Now the few good people that stayed here when the forum was shit are leaving. Tbh the forum was good when it was just our little group.

I agree with this 100%