Who is your favourite heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Roode has easily been the heel of 2012.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
im totally surprised that you chose backlund :pity:

:dawg: But seriously, I loved his character then... he came back in '92 as the old face he had always been, saying he wanted the WWF title, in '94 he had a match with Bret Hart (who was the champ then), got a roll up in that almost got to 3, then Bret rolled him and got 3. He snapped and locked the Crossface Chickenwing, that was his heel turn... Then he would go on to do a crazy old man who despises current society and is obcessed with the WWF title... great gimmick, and he played it perfectly imo. Then he won the title at SS '94. But classic WWF, instead of running with this gimmick that had so much heat they just jobbed him out to Diesel 3 days later. Won Most Hated Wrestler of the Year in 1994. So I think he deserves a mention despite my markism.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
At this moment, as a pure heel (not including stuff like quality of work, etc), :sandow:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Leo C said:
:dawg: But seriously, I loved his character then... he came back in '92 as the old face he had always been, saying he wanted the WWF title, in '94 he had a match with Bret Hart (who was the champ then), got a roll up in that almost got to 3, then Bret rolled him and got 3. He snapped and locked the Crossface Chickenwing, that was his heel turn... Then he would go on to do a crazy old man who despises current society and is obcessed with the WWF title... great gimmick, and he played it perfectly imo. Then he won the title at SS '94. But classic WWF, instead of running with this gimmick that had so much heat they just jobbed him out to Diesel 3 days later. Won Most Hated Wrestler of the Year in 1994. So I think he deserves a mention despite my markism.

I know my math troubles are well documented.. but would't you have been like... not even born yet in 1994?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
I know my math troubles are well documented.. but would't you have been like... not even born yet in 1994?

Yeah, but I've Youtubed many matches/segments from that time period, just as I did for old HHH heel clips.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
1. "Hollywood" Hogan was the greatest heel of all time. I hated him as a kid and it was the NWO angle that hooked me to wrestling back then.

2. Triple H in 2000/2001. I hated him as a heel with Evolution since he was clearly just being a Ric Flair wanna-be, which is fine, except that his old heel persona of wearing the jacket and torn jeans and stuff was much better than seeing him wearing a suit and walking around with the WHC because he so desperately wanted to be the modern day version of Ric Flair.

3. Bret Hart in '97 during the US/Canada feud. I actually did have some disdain for him at this point. He gets criticized for his not-so-great promo skills, but he cut some damn good promos around this time, including maybe his best ever, which is the one were he made the official heel turn (where he ran down America and attacked HBK and stuff.)

Nobody today is that great of a heel to me. Punk is more of a tweener, and guys like Miz make me laugh at them more than they make me legitimately want to see them lose. I tend to ignore these people more than hate them. Sandow is slightly entertaining, but talking about 'enlightening' people is never gonna make him anything more than a midcard-at-best heel for me.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Sheldor said:
Triple H won the Pro Wrestling Illustrated Most Hated Wrestler 3 years running. Has to be him. Superb Heel back in his Evolution days, really kept RAW interesting. Too Bad we have the run of the mill heel CM Punk today @[Respect Gohan6425] That is right, he is now a run of the mill Heel. heel

CM Punk an anti hero not a heel!

Reactions: Matt

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
These days it's hard to think of anybody outside of Sandow, Punk, Bully, Roode and possibly Daniels due to the crappy half assed heel characters that people seem to be given now.

And I despised HHH, JBL and Vince when I was littler so I'll probably go them for my all time ones.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
HHH Evolution. 2009 Orton and Jericho! I forgot Christian in 2005.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
1. "Hollywood" Hogan was the greatest heel of all time. I hated him as a kid and it was the NWO angle that hooked me to wrestling back then.

2. Triple H in 2000/2001. I hated him as a heel with Evolution since he was clearly just being a Ric Flair wanna-be, which is fine, except that his old heel persona of wearing the jacket and torn jeans and stuff was much better than seeing him wearing a suit and walking around with the WHC because he so desperately wanted to be the modern day version of Ric Flair.

3. Bret Hart in '97 during the US/Canada feud. I actually did have some disdain for him at this point. He gets criticized for his not-so-great promo skills, but he cut some damn good promos around this time, including maybe his best ever, which is the one were he made the official heel turn (where he ran down America and attacked HBK and stuff.)

Nobody today is that great of a heel to me. Punk is more of a tweener, and guys like Miz make me laugh at them more than they make me legitimately want to see them lose. I tend to ignore these people more than hate them. Sandow is slightly entertaining, but talking about 'enlightening' people is never gonna make him anything more than a midcard-at-best heel for me.

I agreed with your post up until the end. In WWE you are correct, but TNA has great heels.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
CM Punk an anti hero not a heel!

CM Punk is a lame ass bitch who cries too much about everything. His character is boring as shit

Reactions: Swift

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
CM Punk is a lame ass bitch who cries too much about everything. His character is boring as shit

His character isn't the best but he gets stupid amounts of heat. His promos have been great since he's turned and with the addition of Heyman he's going to become even more irritating to the crowd.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnJpnKKuMds [/video]

Updated with better quality video.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I could get boo'd out of the building shit talking Bret Hart in Montreal. Who gives a fuck :dawg: