Who is your favorite current General Manager

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trips V.2

Reaction score
I'll have to go with Regal...

IF, and only if, they start using him correctly.
Someone needs to tell Vince that just because someone has an English accent doesn't make them funny.

They need to start taking Regal's GM character in the intimidating, take-no-shit direction. Regal's mic chops have proven to be effective in no matter what situation he's put in. We've seen funny William Regal before.

It's time for him to be serious.

Bradders

Reaction score
If I had to choose one it would be Regal; he has done this kind of job before as the Comissioner and he has done it well and I think he will succeed again.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think Regal is the best but it might be because hes the only one Ive seen contribute anything to the show. Teddy Long needs to get rid of this angle with Kristal, its stupid and I dont know anyone who likes it. Armando I will withhold judgement because although he was a good manager Ive yet to see how he holds up as a GM

Doctor

Reaction score
Of course William Regal. Why? Because he's just hillarious.