Who Is The WWE's Biggest Draw Right Now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the WWEs biggest current draw?

• John Cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batista

• Shawn Michaels

• Triple H

• Undertaker

• Randy Orton

• Bobby Lashley

• Ken Kennedy

• The Hardys

• MVP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
John Cena is the biggest draw. He is the hero to all little kids everywhere right now. Dont know why they love him but they do.

The Rated R CMStar

Is Cena, hands down, but to say that only he draws is a mistake.

HBK is true, he needs a stong feud to draw, if not he just is someone else in the card.

HHH draws in any match he is, like this Summerslam, he is drawing a lot with his return, I think that behind Cena he is the biggest draw.

Batista, just like his fighting, draws according to his rival, he drawed with Triple H and with Undertaker.

Orton, yeah, he hasn't draw as a champion, but for example in Armageddon 2005(not sure if the buyrates were good or bad) practically he draw the god damn show, well, he and Taker.

Undertaker draws if he is in a title match, is fighting a good opponent or the name of the PPV is Survivor Series.

And you are forgetting about the best heel currently in WWE, Edge. he is a pretty drawable and trustable as a champion and his other feuds are also good. He is practically just starting as a true main eventer but he draws a lot.

Montana

Actually, im going to have to disagree with everyone, ill explain myself. When i think of the "biggest draw" I'm thinking Wrestlemania right off the bat. And basically with draw, its what matchup do people want to see the most. With that being said, i still think that Taker is the biggest draw (for mania) For WM 24, you can match John Cena up with anyone on the roster, but Undertaker vs Edge is the dream match people are talking about. If the events didnt matter i think Cena is much more important, based on him being champ for so long. But the undertakers legacy at mania outweighs Cena's long reign imo.