Who is the "she" then?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
In those vignette videos for Jericho. Who was the "she"? Many thought it was Punk, but since wwe.com wrote an article questioning it themselves, I'm pretty sure it will be a girl. Obvious answer is Steph, but why?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
All I can think of is Stephanie wanted the company for her self rather then sharing it with HHH.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Punk's champion so if they take the title it can help them take control?

Being a champion doesn't give you control. The current story-line with Punk & Johnny Ace is proof of that :).

That would make sense if they already had control and they wanted someone else to be the face of the company, which is what holding that title gives you.

Also, it'd be a kick in the face to the smarks or casuals if you're right. It wasn't too long ago Punk mentioned live on RAW that HHH and Steph are taking control of the company, and he also referred to them as husband and wife (something many casuals didn't know was legit).

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I was thinking more no one is going to fire the champion kind of deal. So Jericho and Stephanie can wrestle the company away from HHH as I remember him saying to Ace how he still works for him. So I think he's in charge of the WWE but no longer Raw from a kayfabe point. How many of the casuals will remember a few off the cuff remarks form punk though? Also it could be Stephanie is unhappy that she has to share he birth right with her husband.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Could work, no one would fire the champion. If it all fits into a corporate conspiracy story-lin then it would be great, but I'd so prefer them not to use Jericho in that. Reason being is that would mean Jericho isn't the bigger picture of the story-line, he's just the poster-child. He's a genius kayfabe wise Jericho, so him being controlled by Steph/Authority just doesn't suit him.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Is ther any other "she" figures around though? I mean we briefly saw Stephanie at Summerslam (for no reason at all). I'n intrigued nonetheless, but I have a sneaky suspicion we'll get let down.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sage said:
Is ther any other "she" figures around though? I mean we briefly saw Stephanie at Summerslam (for no reason at all). I'n intrigued nonetheless, but I have a sneaky suspicion we'll get let down.

If it is Steph and they use Jericho like some toy, then we'll probably see a repeat of the Punk situation where HHH is the main event. So yeah, we'll most likely get let down.

I agree, I can't see any other girl being the one from the vignettes. They did mention "Control" as well in one of them... bad news.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Lmao ^

Is there any other possible diva?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Notice how Wrestlemania is just around the corner. The video was cold and creepy, who do we know that's creepy in the WWE? Undertaker?

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&rl=yes&v=_9Pd3EW0LC0[/video]