Who is the most under rated wrestler in WWE currently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GoodGuySteve

Jobber
Reaction score
Male or female. I have to say its Luke Harper for me. He does get the credit for his work inside the ring. He has really awesome ring psychology. He has a good move set. He is incredible athletic for his size. He seems like he can work with anyone. His character may be 1 dimensional with the Wyatt family. I think he can take that to a Mankind type level if he were to break away for good. He rushed into the IC title run which they didn't support him on in my opinion. He could be a big time heel if given the opportunity.

Reactions: Red Rain

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Harper is a nice shout out.

My personal shoutout for a while is and will be Swagger. Should be booked as a mini/cheap version of Lesnar imo. Big ass kicker who has someone do the talking for him. His ring work is so crisp and he works every match like it's a must win title match which gives him that vicious edge that should be used more.

Reactions: Farooq and Red Rain

GoodGuySteve

Jobber
Reaction score
I agree. He was never given credit for his in ring work. His character is perfect for him. Colter was a good mesh with him. I wonder if they will give him another chance.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I hope so. Or if he gets released that he heads to Japan. There will always be a need for big foreign heavyweights in Japanese wrestling and I have my list of dream matches for him over there.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Gotta love Harper! So, that's a cool shout-out.

As far as Swaggs goes, I'd love if he went to Japan. The Japs still squirt to big gaijins and he'd be a good fit there.

My pick is Big E, though. The dude has it all, he's charismatic and entertaining as hell, and plus, he can go in that ring.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Luke Harper is a great worker. Watch some of his matches as Brodie Lee, and you'll see the real potential Harper has. Another one, I'd have to say is, Xavier Woods. He gets a lot of air-time and character development, but he's rarely seen outside of the position of being New Day's hype man. He's extremely talented and charismatic, he can definitely be The New Day's single representative.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Big E is doing things that I never thought a guy his size could do. I agree with Woods. I wonder if that is the plan in the near future..
Big E is doing great things. Coming out of the generic 'buff' guy mold, and doing some funny and creative things with it.

GoodGuySteve

Jobber
Reaction score
This roster is so loaded. I don't think many fans see that. I think its fair to say it may be the most loaded its ever been as far as talent across the board..

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Fandango for sure. At least guys like Harper and Big E/Woods are in programs. Swagger just needs his own thing. He feels like more of an emulation than his own character.

Reactions: GoodGuySteve

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
He's not underrated at all. I think you mean he's underutilized, which he's not really considering he's in the perfect role right now for his character... Ryback is someone who's underrated, same with Nikki Bella, and even Randy Orton..

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'll throw in someone, Alex Riley. I think he could have been a great midcard face, especially with his feud with Miz. I feel like they dropped the ball with him.