Who is the most under rated wrestler ever?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the most under used WWE superstar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Why no, Dolph Ziggler or Cody Rhodes, great talents, Dolph's got the speaking and character part down, while Cody has the looks and wrestling part down, They are awesome, i've been on Dolph's ban wagon since 2010 and the same with cody

Reaction score
Tatsu for me. As we see Tyson more on WWE TV than we do Tatsu.
From what i here, Yoshi Tatsu is a very popular wrestler in Japan. He has an amazing gimmick, incredible talent and he does deserve more air time on TV.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The most under rated ever could possibly be Rick Rude, Ted Dibiase and Owen Hart, not so much Brian Pillman because he just couldn't wrestle with his ankle pain but he could have had a title run either IC, Tag, or World

Reaction score
Why no, Dolph Ziggler or Cody Rhodes, great talents, Dolph's got the speaking and character part down, while Cody has the looks and wrestling part down, They are awesome, i've been on Dolph's ban wagon since 2010 and the same with cody
I did not put Dolph Ziggler as a choice because he has held the World Heavyweight Championship as well as the Intercontinental Championship and the United States Championship. As for Cody Rhodes, he is coming of a tag team title reign with Goldust. He also had a great rivalry with Damien Sandow in 2013. It also looks to me like the WWE is setting up a rivalry between Cody Rhodes and Goldust

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Dolph Ziggler had the world title for 2 minutes once and the second time he defended it 1 time out of the 3 months he had it, he wasn't even on TV, Dolph Ziggler needs to stop jobbing and get into a US title reign, or IC. IC fits him best

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I definitely agree, as do most people, that Tyson Kidd should be in the ring at all of the Monday Night Raw's events and even some PPV's. I also agree that the 3MB are great in-ring performers but they got given a horrible gimmick. Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater could pull the gimmick off but Jinder Mahal needs a more agressive gimmick
I remember when Drew use to be so ruthless on smackdown! I think they are forgetting the power that Jinder and Drew do hold. WWE has a real habit of burying amazing talents.

Reaction score
I remember when Drew use to be so ruthless on smackdown! I think they are forgetting the power that Jinder and Drew do hold. WWE has a real habit of burying amazing talents.
I agree, some guys that have been in the WWE for years never get a good push. Guys like William Regal, Hardcore Holly, D-Lo Brown and A-Train aka "Tensai" have never had a the push they deserve because they are so focused on guys like John Cena, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, Batista, and of course Triple-H who over and over get title shots and main event matches

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Tyson Kidd currently is the most underrated in wwe. Guy has a awesome moveset and is a top notch worker and he has not held a singles title or any title for that matter for ages. He should be on ppvs.

Too many to name in the past for wwe but Regal has all the credentials to be world champ.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Most underrated. Impossible to answer. Too many underrated wrestlers to choose from.

Nick

Reaction score
I agree with anyone who has said Malenko. Dude was such a beast, and he has been forgotten. E is the only member of The Radicalz (Benoit, Guerrero, Saturn, Malenko) to not have any sort of problem or fuckhimself up. So underrated.