'Who is the most popular pro wrestler of all time?' game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Yuu

The Artiste
Reaction score
They were all good Wrestlers?

You do realize there is more than one good wrestler right? I never said they weren't good, in fact, I voted for HBK even though I dont like him one bit.

OK. Nevermind. I don't want to go offtopic. I never liked Flair, but aside my personal wrestling taste, putting Ric Flair on the same level of Benoit, Angle, Hart, and HBK ... It's pure madness IMO.

period, for me.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
OK. Nevermind. I don't want to go offtopic. I never liked Flair, but aside my personal wrestling taste, put Ric Flair on the same level of Benoit, Angle, Hart, and HBK ... It's pure madness IMO

And that's your opinion and that's fair. But I'll put Flair over all of them. And that's my opinion.

Reactions: The Phenom

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Looks at Question.......Takes off jacket......Throws it on the ground..........Then proceeds to elbow drop it continuously as if it was John Cena yelling Woooooooooooooooooooo! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:woo1:Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Where's my goddamn limousine ?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Looks at Question.......Takes off jacket......Throws it on the ground..........Then proceeds to elbow drop it continuously as if it was John Cena yelling Woooooooooooooooooooo! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:woo1:Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Where's my goddamn limousine ?

Best thing I read today...

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Everyone in the business said that Ric Flair's an asshole ... I mean, EVERYONE.
He had also issues with Steiner, Nash, Shane Douglas

All complete dbags in their own right so....

Mick actually loves Ric now & has said plenty of nice things about the guy. Ric said bad things about MICK because he didn't like how he only got over with his crazy spots when Flair was out there wrestling hour long matches all over the world.

"Everyone"

No sir.... I don't think so

Almost EVERYONE, who's actually somebody looked up to Flair.

The guy entertained 99% of his targeted audience, therefore you CAN'T call him a 2nd rate performer.

You can say you don't like him all you want but 2nd rate performer... I stick by what I said, you don't know what you're looking at.

Yuu

The Artiste
Reaction score
All complete dbags in their own right so....

Mick actually loves Ric now & has said plenty of nice things about the guy. Ric said bad things about MICK because he didn't like how he only got over with his crazy spots when Flair was out there wrestling hour long matches all over the world.

"Everyone"

No sir.... I don't think so

Almost EVERYONE, who's actually somebody looked up to Flair.

The guy entertained 99% of his targeted audience, therefore you CAN'T call him a 2nd rate performer.

You can say you don't like him all you want but 2nd rate performer... I stick by what I said, you don't know what you're looking at.

You can say that I don't know what I'm looking at, and I can say that Flair is a shitty human being, 2nd rate and ovverated shitty wrestler. Like someone said before, "that's your opinion and that's fair", and that's mine.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Your opinions are well noted guys. You're obviously not going to agree. Stop dragging this off topic. If you want to argue about Flair for the umpteenth time, start a different thread.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You can say that I don't know what I'm looking at, and I can say that Flair is a shitty human being, 2nd rate and ovverated shitty wrestler. Like someone said before, "that's your opinion and that's fair", and that's mine.

It's not an opinion... you can't say Michael Jordan wasn't good at basketball, it just doesn't make any sense.

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
Flair struts his way into the next round

Round Of Thirty Two
Match Fourteen: Triple H vs Goldberg

TRIPLE-H.jpg.cf.jpg

ec13ab70cdbillgoldberg.jpg.cf.jpg

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler