who is the last spot going to in kotm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyson642

Reaction score
who is jim cornetts pic for kotm any ideas

PeepShow

I cant see anyone but Jarrett. Abyss wont be in I dont think.....and no one else has an open spot except Pety Williams really, so I think Jarrett

tyson642

Reaction score
yes but still remember that y2j was in the voting to see who would face cage for his spot so maybe thats a spoiler

PeepShow

Dude, Y2J, is not coming yet.....dont wet your pants

I gauruntee thats its either Jarrett or Abyss

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Who else was on that poll?? I missed it...

Also Itll be Jarrett but Williams would be sick to go in KOTM...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I assume it will be Jarrett because he missed out on his shot, or Abyss because he got dq'd.

I would like a surprise but it ain't gonna happen.

phantomgerald

whats the point of having jarrett in the KOTm when we all know hes not going to win. if i had to choose, it would be tomko

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
After nearly 5 years of NWA Title Reigns, Jarrett has realised what he was doing to TNA. He was buliding it up, but refused to let go. Kinda like WCW. My guess would have to be Abyss. He's no really on anyone's side. Tomko would just kick the shit out of everyone expect for Cage...

The Ripper

Reaction score
I thought it would be Tomko vs Abyss by the way they had the video package at the end of impact and with Abyss attacking Tomko backstage

PeepShow

People, its gunna be Jarrett. And I wouldnt be suprised if he wins. There are rumors going around that he might win.

phantomgerald

there is no way in hell that jarrett will win, you can quote me on that.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
To make this the most star studded KOTM you need Jarrett, even if he wont win I'd pay just to see that match (I'm not buying the ppv) The 5 biggest names in TNA is who should be in that match and Jarrett is bigger than Abyss and Tomko otherwise my choice would be Tomko.

Soulpower

My guess is Jeff Jarrett.

And don't get excited about a possible surprise entrant... Last time that happened in a KOTM match, it was Sean "X-Pac" Waltman.

Status
Not open for further replies.